• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The eights of cycleing

Glycomann

Get outta my yard
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Couple notes on cycling these days.

I still come off sometimes and last time it was after over 2 years and recovered into the 600s in 12 weeks. I'm in my 50s. The last couple years I changed things around a little. I cycle for 8 weeks followed by 3 weeks off. Not really looking to gain huge weight anymore. Really looking to gain quality and stay/get looking more and more like a good BBer from the mid 80s.

I like doing this 8 on 3 off cycling. I was off for 5 months and within 8 weeks I put on 25 lbs. Then leaned out and looked better than I have in 15 years. Taking the 3 weeks off certainly doesn't allow recovery in HPTA terms but is is long enough to take the stress off. hCG during those 3 weeks off with a little nolva to guard against estrogen inbalance and back on after three weeks. relieves stress and never really loose much size or quaility if the diet stays tight. That's the main thing.. diet.

Why do I still recover? It might be that I always took time off. Another thing is I use hCG on cycle. Also I don't megadose. If you go off periodically you don't need to. You keep the body primed for androgens. All health markers stay in range. BP good, blood markers good. pulse is 60 or below. Wish I had found this years ago.

what are some of your favorite 8 weekers? feelings on prop @ NPP? dosing

what are some of your favorite 8 weekers? feelings on prop @ NPP? dosing

I respond on the lower end of dose scheme

1-8 testc/e 300 mg/w
1-8 NPP 300 mg/w
4-8 200-300 mg/w dihydroboldenone
1-8 GHRP-2 200 ug/d at night
1-8 hCG 250 iu EOD

3 week bridge with
1-3GHRP-2 200 ug/d at night
1-3 hCG 250 iu EOD
1-3 IGF-1 lr3

1-8 testc/e 300 mg/w
1-8 Masteron 300 mg/w
4-8 Winstrol 200-300 mg/w
1-8 hCG 250 iu EOD

3 week bridge with
1-3 hCG 250 iu EOD
1-3 IGF-1 lr3

1-8 testc/e 300 mg/w
1-8 Masteron 300 mg/w
1-8 NPP 200-300 mg/w
1-8 hCG 250 iu EOD

1-8 testc/e 300 mg/w
1-8 NPP 300 mg/w
1-8 hCG 250 iu EOD
so you use a long ester test with short nandrolone? that work as well as using it with prop?

so you use a long ester test with short nandrolone? that work as well as using it with prop?

Works fine. No need to use prop in my opinion. phenyl prop 1/2 life is a little longer than prop. Just slip up your shots to 3 days a week. It's better that way no matter what the ester really. It evens things out. if you're going to do 450 test E and 300 NPP just inject 150 test e and 100 NPP M/W/F. No problems.

If a person is just on trt and doesnt blast do you think they should come off periodicaly too?

If a person is just on trt and doesnt blast do you think they should come off periodicaly too?

I would but most of us are on more than would be prescribed. If I was on 250 mg/w for 6 months my red cells would be to high and some of my other blood markers would start to go in the wrong direction. I would always take time off. Now if I was on true TRT by a competent Md I would probably be on 150 mg/w tops and chances are I wouldn't have to come off. Some people seem to get away with it longer than others or even maintain good blood work markers on modest amounts of gear. more often is the case where over time the markers go out of normal range indicating it's time for an off period.

Monitor your health markers including blood work. when they go south it's time to start thinking about some time off. Measure

BP
RHR
hematology screen
liver screen
kidney screen
Heart screen
total testosterone
LH 9 will always be low when on AAS)
Estradiol (sensitive test)

You can get most of this stuff done for under 200 bucks at places like privateMD.com.

I would but most of us are on more than would be prescribed. If I was on 250 mg/w for 6 months my red cells would be to high and some of my other blood markers would start to go in the wrong direction. I would always take time off. Now if I was on true TRT by a competent Md I would probably be on 150 mg/w tops and chances are I wouldn't have to come off. Some people seem to get away with it longer than others or even maintain good blood work markers on modest amounts of gear. more often is the case where over time the markers go out of normal range indicating it's time for an off period.

Monitor your health markers including blood work. when they go south it's time to start thinking about some time off. Measure

BP
RHR
hematology screen
liver screen
kidney screen
Heart screen
total testosterone
LH 9 will always be low when on AAS)
Estradiol (sensitive test)

You can get most of this stuff done for under 200 bucks at places like privateMD.com.

Im on true trt under doctor supervision, 150mgs a week plus hcg and adex. My thought was to let the body recover to a natural state maybe once a year so if I ever needed to stop for any reason I would be hopeful I wasnt shutdown permenatly.

what do u think a guy 52 should do for his first cycle,been lifting for a long time.looking for some size and quality

what do u think a guy 52 should do for his first cycle,been lifting for a long time.looking for some size and quality

if it was me I would do for 10 weeks

300 mg/w test cypionate
250 iu every other day hCG
0.25 to 0.5 mg Arimidex every other day
200 ug GHRP-2 before bed

PCT would be

clomid 50 mg/d for 4 weeks starting 2 weeks after last injection. Then evaluate for TRT or better yet see an endo to begin with.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow! Your cycles look a lot light my current cycle, even down to the PCT dose you recommended for big jay, only I've added some natty LH boosters. I got totally shit on for it...

Good stuff, I've read alot about low dose (but enough AAS for effective results) and easier recovery so you can cycle more. Glad to see it's working for you!

1-8 testc/e 300 mg/w
1-8 NPP 300 mg/w
1-8 hCG 250 iu EOD

3 week bridge with
1-3 hCG 250 iu EOD
1-3 IGF-1 lr3

1-8 testc/e 300 mg/w
1-8 Masteron 300 mg/w
4-8 Winstrol 200-300 mg/w
1-8 hCG 250 iu EOD

3 week bridge with
1-3 hCG 250 iu EOD
1-3 IGF-1 lr3

1-8 testc/e 300 mg/w
1-8 Masteron 300 mg/w
1-8 NPP 200-300 mg/w
1-8 hCG 250 iu EOD

A bit out dated but how did you like that dyhydroboldenone? What did it give you and how does it compare to eq?

Back