• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anavar only - no libido, help!!

jackedgwai

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey,

I started an anavar only cyle as my second cycle (my first was test e for 12 weeks and went really well and i recovered fine).

I heard var was pretty mild and that it would help me preserve muscle while i cut. i've just finished my fifth week of the var and i have no libido and can't really get it up... this got me really worried so i need some advice

i have clomid and nolva on hand now and was wondering if i should stop my cycle now and start my pct and how i should dose it as i want my hpta to recover as the no wood thing has got me really scared

thanks

should have mentioned i was going to run the var for 12 weeks @ 40mg per day. I don't know if this is all in my head because all my mates i know that have done var have had slight supression but this feels like a lot more than a little bit supressed!

Me at 3 days of 40mg I noticed lack of libido and appetite.. Definitely was weird from putting in work 3 times a day to 1 and that was even a challenge

Probably a small doses of test (even 50-100 mg/week) can often correct this without the need for excessive amounts.

Why are you taking a var only cycle? Are you a girl?

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't run any oral for more than 6 weeks anyway - I'd suggest you stop in a few weeks and run your PCT. Orals are, in general, bad for your liver.

Hey,

I started an anavar only cyle as my second cycle (my first was test e for 12 weeks and went really well and i recovered fine).

I heard var was pretty mild and that it would help me preserve muscle while i cut. i've just finished my fifth week of the var and i have no libido and can't really get it up... this got me really worried so i need some advice

i have clomid and nolva on hand now and was wondering if i should stop my cycle now and start my pct and how i should dose it as i want my hpta to recover as the no wood thing has got me really scared

thanks

cut it short at 6, run your PCT then and run another 6 weeker down the road. Next time you can add 100mg test a week

Back