• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Total Test Levels at the Arnold??

I can't even imagine lol. How much gear do you think is in that city today? Jesus Christ....

None silly, thats natural bodybuilding at it's best. :clapping:

About as much synthetic oil as the Daytona 500

IML Gear Cream!
Probably not that much actually, they usually drop all test a few weeks out.

Test levels at Arnold = my sperm count.

I bet the women there are taking more test than most of us here:(

^^^ Are you fucking for real? :geewhiz:The only time Arnold was natural was before his 16th birthday. End of story... If it wasnt 16 it was fuckin close.

I have The Arnold Sports Festival on FB and they're looking good. Especially Jamie Eason she was wearing this neon hot pink spandex :daydream:

Above the reference range?

I have The Arnold Sports Festival on FB and they're looking good. Especially Jamie Eason she was wearing this neon hot pink spandex :daydream:

dont leave us hanging. PICS!!!

IML Gear Cream!
429942_10150714440809439_142503364438_11294151_1127123246_n.jpg

From the show. These bitches are yoked!

https://www.facebook.com/arnoldsports

429212_10150650520913057_1348986005_n.jpg

Here's my woman

I wish I looked like Mike O'Hearn with those two women sandwiched between my cock
64832_10150650865718057_55409478056_9081054_1794601838_n.jpg

Probably not that much actually, they usually drop all test a few weeks out.

This...lots of DHT derivitives floating around in there but total test is probably bottomed out for most of the competitors

It came and now its gone , got some nice snow and cold weather to send everybody home with on sunday!!

Lol you guys think that's snow? Shit I wore a t shirt the whole time I was in Columbus. Last year was better. The amateur was awesome pro show was a good battle. Test level in the animal cage was around the same as my rep number.

Lol you guys think that's snow? Shit I wore a t shirt the whole time I was in Columbus. Last year was better. The amateur was awesome pro show was a good battle. Test level in the animal cage was around the same as my rep number.

a couple of the amateurs are friends, still waiting to see what she posts about placing,... but she was stunning,.. would love to drop a name,... but too close to home.

The phrase, "King Kong ain't got sh*t on me..." pops in my head, lol!

a couple of the amateurs are friends, still waiting to see what she posts about placing,... but she was stunning,.. would love to drop a name,... but too close to home.

Watched the entire amateur prejudging on Friday. I'm blown away by the European talent. Especially the men, I don't know if it the drugs or work ethic but those guys looked amazing!! The woman looked great but there was very big gaPs between the top finishers and te bottom feeders in the woman's classes. I actually saw chicks with cottage cheese thighs lol!!

Where was the shooting gallery?

Watched the entire amateur prejudging on Friday. I'm blown away by the European talent. Especially the men, I don't know if it the drugs or work ethic but those guys looked amazing!! The woman looked great but there was very big gaPs between the top finishers and te bottom feeders in the woman's classes. I actually saw chicks with cottage cheese thighs lol!!

Dont for get genetics. Just like cocaine. Juice will enhance your personality but with a plus side of increasing muscle mass and strength. So if you grow well naturally, adding supplements will only increase your abilities.

I know, well not know but seen, a BBer who visits my gym. The dude is jacked beyond belief but the guy has calfs the size of golf balls.

So it goes to say no matter what or how many drugs you take, it ultimately comes down to genetics. At least IMO.

Thats why when I ran just an oral cycle of SDMZ I gained a solid 20 some pounds. And it wasnt water weight. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/152271-my-before-after-sdmz-run.html

Not everyone has all three of these factors.

Back