• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AMS Sale

forcefan27

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
AMS is having a 50% off sale on everything on their website...it also gave me free shipping when I checked out. They have some interesting products and for the price, I thought a few of them might be worth checking out. Just thought I'd pass it along in case anyone was on the fence...

Coupon: 50offarnold​

And thanks to the mod who negged me. I am not spamming. In fact, I've never done a ph...just saw they were having a sale and was passing it along in case anyone else was thinking about trying some of their products. In fact the only posts I have on here are about AMS and if their products were worth a sh-t.

I have taken their stuff before. It is harsh on the liver and really fucks up your libido. Their PCT supplement isn't even really a PCT at all. The gains can be pretty good, better then anything you can buy at GNC that is for sure. But the sides alone are not worth buying this product.

Back