• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How many white supremacists here?

IML Gear Cream!
Christians aren't getting on Al-Jazeera and standing up behind the camera calling for the immediate destruction of jews and christians.

? There are plenty of Christians and Jews calling for the destruction of muslims. There's a bunch here on IM lol! No, they're not calling for it on Al-Jazeera, they're doing it on Fox News and on conservative blogs and in the conservative media and on forums. Some people are ready and jumping at the chance to send our guys over for another bullshit Iraq-type war in the next few months.

If muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan hate us now, it's because we invaded their countries and dropped a lot of bombs and killed a lot of innocents (accidentally) and occupied them. People here went angry over 3,000 dead on 9/11... what do you think about them lol, over the course of 10 years with dozens of thousands and a foreign army occupying them? You guys would be going apeshit on these forums, planning of ways to decapitate our occupiers, if that happened to America.

We've killed more than enough fundamentalists to make up for 9/11, plus we killed the guy responsible; and occupying a muslim country for more years is not going to make us safer. We should just GTFO of the Middle East and deal with our own problems here.

How about our national debt for one? You know who financed all these bullshit wars? The Chinese... they're laughing all the way to the bank at the people here who want more war in the Middle East. And the Israelis... we might be fighting our next war because they want us to for them.

Last edited:
? There are plenty of Christians and Jews calling for the destruction of muslims. There's a bunch here on IM lol! No, they're not calling for it on Al-Jazeera, they're doing it on Fox News and on conservative blogs and in the conservative media and on forums. Some people are ready and jumping at the chance to send our guys over for another bullshit Iraq-type war in the next few months.

If muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan hate us now, it's because we invaded their countries and dropped a lot of bombs and killed a lot of innocents (accidentally) and occupied them. People here went angry over 3,000 dead on 9/11... what do you think about them lol, over the course of 10 years with dozens of thousands and a foreign army occupying them? You guys would be going apeshit on these forums, planning of ways to decapitate our occupiers, if that happened to America.

We've killed more than enough fundamentalists to make up for 9/11, plus we killed the guy responsible; and occupying a muslim country for more years is not going to make us safer. We should just GTFO of the Middle East and deal with our own problems here.

How about our national debt for one? You know who financed all these bullshit wars? The Chinese... they're laughing all the way to the bank at the people here who want more war in the Middle East. And the Israelis... we might be fighting our next war because they want us to for them.

Post proof. I certainly hope that you're not assuming because some conservatives say that war is an option for Iran, etc that it's their way of calling for the immediate destruction of muslims.

Specifically related to Iran, they are dangerous to U.S. security and interests. A nuclear Iran is even more dangerous. They've openly called for the immediate destruction of Israel, the termination of ALL jews and the elimination of "the big satan" (USA)

Yeah, you could make the arguement that we already got the perpetrator, blah, blah blah, but when has the U.S. ever just got who they needed and rolled out? Never. We stay for years and help rebuild, start their military, start their government, etc.

I don't even believe that we should do all that. It makes no sense to me to bomb the fuck out of someone, then turn around it rebuild it all for them.

I think it's pretty safe to say that the arabs want to continue living their lives in a vintage society with inhumane rules, policies, etc. Let them kill eachother off. :coffee:

Post proof. I certainly hope that you're not assuming because some conservatives say that war is an option for Iran, etc that it's their way of calling for the immediate destruction of muslims.

Specifically related to Iran, they are dangerous to U.S. security and interests. A nuclear Iran is even more dangerous. They've openly called for the immediate destruction of Israel, the termination of ALL jews and the elimination of "the big satan" (USA)

Yeah, you could make the arguement that we already got the perpetrator, blah, blah blah, but when has the U.S. ever just got who they needed and rolled out? Never. We stay for years and help rebuild, start their military, start their government, etc.

I don't even believe that we should do all that. It makes no sense to me to bomb the fuck out of someone, then turn around it rebuild it all for them.

I think it's pretty safe to say that the arabs want to continue living their lives in a vintage society with inhumane rules, policies, etc. Let them kill eachother off. :coffee:

You are very misinformed.

Iran has a large Jewish population. They vote. Even the Jewish women vote, because Iran is a democracy. They don't wear burkas, either.

Also, the Arabs are one of the US's main allies in the middle east. Iranians are not Arabs. Iraqis are not Arabs. Afghanis are not Arabs.

Iranians are mostly Persian. I'd love to get me some hot Persian juice on my dick.

Iranians are mostly Persian. I'd love to get me some hot Persian juice on my dick.

Werd! Persian pussy is high on my list to fish stick! :daydream:

I'm calling for the immediate eradication of muslims, fuck em. Once they are wiped out we can start on another deserving group. I wish it was my finger on the nuke button...Boom

I'm calling for the immediate eradication of muslims, fuck em. Once they are wiped out we can start on another deserving group. I wish it was my finger on the nuke button...Boom
nuke would be to easy, they need to take away rules of engagement and lets us fire upon will. besides being out in the shit is where the real fun is. not sitting behind a desk in a suite 10k miles away pushing buttons

Specifically related to Iran, they are dangerous to U.S. security

False. The reason Iran is an issue is because Israelis want to have the monopoly on nuclear weapons in the middle east. Iran poses no threat to the mainland USA, and they don't even have ICBM technology. Israel does. Our top military officials and even the chief of Mossad have said that Iran is not an existential threat to Israel ( http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-N...ys-nuclear-Iran-no-threat/UPI-64051325168638/ ) and poses no threat to us, and they have said a strike is a very bad idea

Iran isn't going to do something stupid like nuke Israel; there are tons of Palestinians there and that is a holy land for all of them; they're not going to nuke one of the holiest places in their religion (Jerusalem). They're interested in self-preservation.

Last edited:

I agree. We don't need to be there :)

As some posters above pointed out, I believe Arabs and Iranians are different; they have different languages and ethnicity; etc.

You are very misinformed.

Iran has a large Jewish population. They vote. Even the Jewish women vote, because Iran is a democracy. They don't wear burkas, either.

Also, the Arabs are one of the US's main allies in the middle east. Iranians are not Arabs. Iraqis are not Arabs. Afghanis are not Arabs.

Yep.

:jerkit:

There's a difference between

and

Anything to say about the other 5 posts above though?

They're still forced to cover up, but feel free to spin it however you need to.

And...

Speaking of spin, your "7 reasons" is a bunch of spin. Facts mixed with opinion trying to promote a positive view of a Iran.

I think secdrl is correct when he says that Arabs like their backward culture.

Persians and Arabs are different ethnicity, but that's like saying that cow shit isn't horse shit.

Also, the :jerkit: doesn't mean what you think it means.

Hmmm... what does it mean? I thought it was fairly simple, maybe there's a nuance in there I missed.

It means that you don't agree with the person and think they're either talking just to hear themselves. You can tell from the way the emoticon rolls its eyes.

It means that you don't agree with the person and think they're either talking just to hear themselves. You can tell from the way the emoticon rolls its eyes.

Ah! Can't believe I missed that. We could use one without the eye rolling. Thanks!

False. The reason Iran is an issue is because Israelis want to have the monopoly on nuclear weapons in the middle east. Iran poses no threat to the mainland USA, and they don't even have ICBM technology. Israel does. Our top military officials and even the chief of Mossad have said that Iran is not an existential threat to Israel ( Mossad chief says nuclear Iran no threat - UPI.com ) and poses no threat to us, and they have said a strike is a very bad idea

Iran isn't going to do something stupid like nuke Israel; there are tons of Palestinians there and that is a holy land for all of them; they're not going to nuke one of the holiest places in their religion (Jerusalem). They're interested in self-preservation.

They pose no threat?! They openly, daily call for our immediate destruction. If someone was threatening me on a daily basis, I'd take the threat pretty seriously.

They pose no threat?! They openly, daily call for our immediate destruction. If someone was threatening me on a daily basis, I'd take the threat pretty seriously.

They call for an end to our government and our hegemony of the world, not the death of innocent Americans. Separate Iran from Al-Qaeda in your head. They want to leave us alone, and to be left alone, notice how us and Israel are the ones raising shit about them. Israel would have us be their bitch and attack dog, they want to defend their monopoly on nuclear technology in the region. We're being puppeted by AIPAC, hardline Israelis like Netanyahu, and the media into another bullshit war that our country doesn't need.

Report: Barak says Iran is not existential threat to Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Yeah, he's all hugs and kittens...you know, saying that the USA and Israel should be wiped off the planet.

He's not the leader of the country (their Supreme leader apparently hates him and had him wrecked in their most recent elections), and apparently what he said was translated way wrong. It's tough talk, and getting into a fight with everyone who talks tough is a good way to fuck up our own country. Our own guys have said time and time again, Iran is not a threat, and that starting a war with them would be disastrous.

He's not the leader of the country (their Supreme leader apparently hates him and had him wrecked in their most recent elections), and apparently what he said was translated way wrong. It's tough talk, and getting into a fight with everyone who talks tough is a good way to fuck up our own country. Our own guys have said time and time again, Iran is not a threat, and that

Right, he's the president of Iran...why act like he has any pull... :rolleyes:

For the record, I'm 100% against attacking Iran. I want them to get the bomb.

starting a war with them would be disastrous.

That's what was said about Iraq. :shrug:

Back