• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ethyl oleate

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my gear for this sycle is in EO. i usually like to make up 7 to 10 pinz at a time. i have read that EO will dissolve the rubber stoppers in syringes. does anyone know this to be true or not??

never heard of it, i know it will give you 2 week knotts.

I would not preload your pins regardless but especially with eo. It can degrade the butyl stoppers so i would assume it can degrade the plunger as well. You dont want to be shooting liquid rubber in yourself. Otherwise eo is thin and smooth. Some people have a psuedo allergy to it that causes hives and other irritations but its pretty rare.
Eo gear can be administered using a slin pin.

oh, didnt know that brother, a slin pin, ill have to try it. but heavy posted that he got oil under the skin i think he posted it using a slin pin. iam just not sure if he used eo oil i think it was gso. can i inject it slin pin anywhere?

Slin pins for oil based injections should still probably be done intramuscular.
It will work fine subq but im is best for most people.
In my opinion, slin pins, when we are using them for oils are best kept for site injections like tris

i've preloaded pinz forever with no problems. i've never had gear suspended in EO though. i guess i will have to make them one at a time this go around.

slin pinz are awsome by the way. i just got a box of 100 for $11 (including shipping). 29g x 1/2" works great for quads and triceps.

Sometimes when you prefill and the oil is thin itll leak out and youll come back to empty syringes.
EO is super thin....almost water thin. It would be a safe to assume it would leak out.

oh shit, ill wait to fill mine, good thing you posted brother i was just going to prefill, not now, thnx brother, you saved my shit.^^^^^^^

15-20% EO 20-25%bb and 1.5% Ba will make just about anything hold beside base, then you need some guicol

Or you could even go 50% EO 50% GSO, and 1.5 BA 20% BB

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I would not preload your pins regardless but especially with eo. It can degrade the butyl stoppers so i would assume it can degrade the plunger as well. You dont want to be shooting liquid rubber in yourself. Otherwise eo is thin and smooth. Some people have a psuedo allergy to it that causes hives and other irritations but its pretty rare.
Eo gear can be administered using a slin pin.

This. EO does dissolve many stoppers and plungers. It's a great oil aside from this point, and that it gives a minority of people an allergic-type reaction.

Sounds like eo is great for ya !!!!! lol

I had a prob with alpha pharma test,barrel would be fvcked as soon as it was
drawn,had to draw small amount of different gear just a tiny amount to
prime the barrel then draw the EO oil. I did however get hold of better quality
barrels and had no probs with sticking....

my gear for this sycle is in EO. i usually like to make up 7 to 10 pinz at a time. i have read that EO will dissolve the rubber stoppers in syringes. does anyone know this to be true or not??

Yes, EO will dissove the rubber stoppers over time.

Bro, EO will definately soften the plungers on any syringes. I brew all my gear using 100 % EO and I preload up to three weeks worth of gear at a time due to my work being away from home and not able to bring the vials. The best syringes for holding up though are the termuos most definately. Right now I have some BD syringes and they are not near as durable the barrells on them warped slightly after a week and half. I have never had one leak out though nor have I never had on actually dissolve a plunger are any part of the syringe. I use butyl stoppers on the bottles and no problems with them either. But I do keep my BB content as low as I possibly can as that in the past took a lil trial and error to figure out. The BB actually dissloved many parts of the syringe when tested. Hope this info helps you out a little bit....

I'm allergic to EO and I found out when it put me in the ER last year.

I don't know why anyone would even consider using something that "May" eat rubber stoppers. Imagine what it would do to your muscle over time.

You dont want to be shooting liquid rubber in yourself. Otherwise eo is thin and smooth. Some people have a psuedo allergy to it that causes hives and other irritations but its pretty rare.
[FONT=宋体]
g.gif
[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT]​

I don't know why anyone would even consider using something that "May" eat rubber stoppers. Imagine what it would do to your muscle over time.

I have safety concerns of EO as well. Won't even consider using oils that contain this or guaiacol.

What kind of reaction did you have and how long did it take to come on?

I have been supplementing my 200mg/wk TRT with 150mg/week extra T-Cyp made with EO. On for 8 weeks now, a couple times I did 100% EO, all has been great but in the last week my arms have been itching and yesterday developed full on histamine overload - nose and mouth "prickly."

But it seems like the reaction would have come on sooner if it was the EO?

I am a frequent traveler, it's also possible I picked up a nasty from a hotel bed gaaah travel fail

IML Gear Cream!
I'm sure you've ran gear with EO in it before, you just didn't know.

Back