• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gyno

dictionary12345

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have 3 bags of 50mg clomid 6 bags of 10 mg wisrols and 2 bags of anavar and 4 vials of test e im thinking about kick starting my cycle with winstrol and test e first can i start taking clomid know or what to i feel puffiness?

i started the cycle early i have nolvadex on the way but all i have on hand is clomid will that be okay for now i know clomid isnt really for gyno but will it help a lil?

nope you need one of these asap arimidex, aromasin, letro, nolva,

No, clomid wont touch gyno. i wouldnt even bother with nova, get adex or arom. After the cycle and pct are done, if you have full blown gyno (which you shouldn't)-run letro.

Your only compound that could make gyno in your stack is your test, whats your weekly dose and split? is this your first cycle?

When starting a cycle one should have EVERYTHING in place before starting.

I.E. alot of info is on the board, just do some reseach and you'll be fine.

^ this but i always have all those meds on hand at all times

Yeah i had gynecomastia had to get the surgery i am post op 2 weeks and getting shooting pains like my nerves are starting to wake up..you def do not want to go through what im going through make sure you keep keep the Test at a decent dose..and keep the letro for the gynecomastia. good luck!

Back