• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new to steriods

rob_schwar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello i am pretty new to steroids i have taken dbol when i was 21 i am now 29 i am 5'8 70kgs im thinking about taking dbol again on a 6 week cycle with noladex and liv 52 can someone let me know if this is the right way to do it or should i stack with deca or test remembering im a begginer i have done my research and know of the dangers of orals and to complet PCT etc... thanks

Hello i am pretty new to steroids i have taken dbol when i was 21 i am now 29 i am 5'8 70kgs im thinking about taking dbol again on a 6 week cycle with noladex and liv 52 can someone let me know if this is the right way to do it or should i stack with deca or test remembering im a begginer i have done my research and know of the dangers of orals and to complet PCT etc... thanks

Check the Anabolic Zone forum. Tons of info there.

Some amazing and comprehensive beginner threads:

- Steroid Guide (read it all, but it also talks about "THE BASE CYCLE" sort of for beginners)
- First Cycle and PCT (read it all)

Look around. :coffee:

Back