IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Planning a PH cycle

jacked black college kid

Rep Points

Planning a PH cycle

I Know im gonna get flack cause Im 18 and havent maxed out genetic potential, but I just want to have that perfect ripped body so bad. I also just came off a 3 week lay of due to rotator cuff injury, and having the stomach flu for a week and a half. I was just wondering how do u go about planning a cycle for any prohormone. Where can I find the true info on prohormones, and its side effects. Also do prohormones actually fuck up your endocrine system permanently.
    "well when i need to bang out a couple extra reps, i think to myself the weights my bitch, and the bitch wont get the best of me, hopefully in the gym they are also playing smack my btch up by prodigy"

Rep Points

You really don't need PH's at 18, but if your intent on taking them, then here's my input. I got the best gains from Ergopharms 1-ad and Biotests 4-ad-ec. The Biotest 4-ad-ec is taken once a day for two weeks. Then layoff two weeks..Take the 1-ad twice - 3 times daily for 4-6 weeks everyday. Then stay off them as long as you were on them ..You have to eat big and up your protein intake to 2 grams per pound of body weight. Drink lots of water. For the workouts, I do two warmup sets of 15 and ten reps. Then begin pyramiding the weight so your sets are 6, 6, 4 , then I drop the weight and do a final set that I refer to as my flush set of 10 reps..I would seriously think twice about taking them at 18, We have a couple guys at the gym your age taking them and they have had no ill affects, but............you just never know

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I suggest you start here and read every article. You definately need more info! And the answer to your last question is yes.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bigcat.htm

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

You should not take PH's or steroids for that matter at the age of 18.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: Robert20