• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Boycott IM

I think the site has 2 sets of rules, before i go to Elite and pay to be here i want to make sure that 1, Superdrol gets sent to Australia and 2 Madmann gimmick account like mine get ousted, if this board is based on respect then some of the people i respect lost me the other day, i cant see why sticking up for some gutless cunt who doesnt even post here will help, when i am a potential paying customer who wants to contribute??????.What do you think Heavy, am i wrong or are you more loyal to the ass bangers over at MD?

your ban hammer is all floppy.
flacid:coffee:
come%2520at%2520us%2520cats.gif

I think the site has 2 sets of rules, before i go to Elite and pay to be here i want to make sure that 1, Superdrol gets sent to Australia and 2 Madmann gimmick account like mine get ousted, if this board is based on respect then some of the people i respect lost me the other day, i cant see why sticking up for some gutless cunt who doesnt even post here will help, when i am a potential paying customer who wants to contribute…….What do you think Heavy, am i wrong or are you more loyal to the ass bangers over at MD?

1) How do you know MM's IP isnt connected to an elite member acct? he might contribute more than you think.

2) How do you know he doesnt purchase products from IML?

If those 2 possibilities exist, then why ban a paying customer who is enjoying himself in anything goes?

Just food for thought.

no one has bothered to mention why the infraction system is in place for nothing. this is no way to run a ship. yes ma'am we have a sextant.... but none of us know how to use it. um what's it for then? we don't know.

ok then.

1) How do you know MM's IP isnt connected to an elite member acct? he might contribute more than you think.

If those 2 possibilities exist, then why ban a paying customer who is enjoying himself in anything goes?

Just food for thought.

Well prove Mr i have no nuts!!! For a mod you make a good sock puppett???.

Again, its anything goes.

Go to Open chat if you cant handle things.

IML Gear Cream!
no one has bothered to mention why the infraction system is in place for nothing. this is no way to run a ship. yes ma'am we have a sextant.... but none of us know how to use it. um what's it for then? we don't know.

ok then.

How do you know he wasnt given an infraction? Maybe he was. Do the mods need to send you a memo everytime an infraction is handed out? Cause i can arrange that :coffee:

ok then.

Of course the game is rigged, but if you don't play you can't win..:coffee:

Just food for thought.

so what? you have to follow the rules unless this or that? uh uh. not how it's supposed to work. weak.

How do you know he wasnt given an infraction? Maybe he was. Do the mods need to send you a memo everytime an infraction is handed out? Cause i can arrange that :coffee:

omg. maddman gentledouche etc we all know this is the same guy. he's been PERMANENTLY banned. repeatedly. looks like no one here can out maneuver a troll. not very admirable. why bother infracting anyone? mm has repeatedly proven it's a completely impotent thing.

I think the site has 2 sets of rules, before i go to Elite and pay to be here i want to make sure that 1, Superdrol gets sent to Australia and 2 Madmann gimmick account like mine get ousted, if this board is based on respect then some of the people i respect lost me the other day, i cant see why sticking up for some gutless cunt who doesnt even post here will help, when i am a potential paying customer who wants to contribute…….What do you think Heavy, am i wrong or are you more loyal to the ass bangers over at MD?
Honestly, I think you take the internet way too seriously.

And LOL at paying customer.

so what? you have to follow the rules unless this or that? uh uh. not how it's supposed to work. weak.

Send said vag picture to me, and i'll got on a bigger rampage or mellow out for a week:coffee:
:coffee:

maybe when you ban someone it zaps your nuts or something. don't see why it's so scary to just do it.

betty white had it right. when you need someone to be tough it's stupid to say grow some balls. they should say grow a vagina.

those things can take a pounding. :coffee:
021bc_epic-fail-photos-bottle-rocket-fail.gif

SFW and the forum:coffee:

I agree with her, he got his infractions outside of AG, so AG doesn't have anything to do with it. He has never contributed anything useful outside of (or even within) AG.

Well I'm glad I only upset GFR and not Heavy. Heavy is using his godlike powers on DGG in full force.

DGG is a cunt...he keeps negging me for no reason...:banned:

Well I'm glad I only upset GFR and not Heavy. Heavy is using his godlike powers on DGG in full force.
he will reap what he sows

:coffee:haha so guy on the new got shot thats not the funny part his name is Latron:roflmao::coffee:

Please tell me DGG is not Prince? :lol:

He's immune from banishment I know that much. :hmmm:

Honestly, I think you take the internet way too seriously.

And LOL at paying customer.

when the hell are people going to realize the internet is really a bunch of humans communicating and not some crazy dimension where normal social rules should exist? that's such a lame ass bs cliche. it's not the real world it's the internet. welcome to 2012 the fucking internet is a real thing where real people communicate. why did the tranny thread disappear? who was taking what too seriously with that? i keep getting told i'm too butt hurt in ag. what hurts my ass is cellar door leaving run off by a troll. the only other chick that stuck around very long. but someones ass got hurt over the tranny thing n it vanished. why werent they told to just stay out of ag or put the op on ignore?

Last edited:
when the hell are people going to realize the internet is really a bunch of humans communicating and not some crazy dimension where normal social rules should exist? that's such a lame ass bs cliche. it's not the real world it's the internet. welcome to 2012 the fucking internet is a real thing where real people communicate. why did the tranny thread disappear? who was taking what too seriously with that?
You don't know the back story on my post to azza. I'll give you some context in a minute since you are so upset.

lol. i thought you were talking to me. sorry i still love you. but really the internet is a real gathering place for real people. i don't see why it's seen as an imaginary place.

Back