• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PM from azza/aarons "loyalty"

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got this gem in my PM box at MD today after outing azza's gimmick here. He seems a bit emotional.

aarons said:
you spineless fuck, i had the upmost respect for you, now you brag here that you caught me out, i think not it was Halpert AKA Frederick that alarmed in the post before you connected the dots, same cunt that spammed in my fuckin Journal and you cunts did nothing, obvious gimmick account and you didnt ban it. You know this whole thing has got to do with me fucking trying to help people, trying to be positive when i am suffering depression and post traumatic strees disorder, i fuckin told you that……..you couldnt be discreet…….FUCK YOU HEAVY…...

6tend.gif

the upmost respect is gone now..

Got this gem in my PM box at MD today after outing azza's gimmick here. He seems a bit emotional.

Spoken like a true cunt????????????.i told you that in confidence and now everyone is going to know, what the fuck is wrong with you? Just fuckin ban me, i am gone????????????this site was good and this is how you treat your customers and you call yourself a Super Moderator??????.just couldnt leave shit alone??????.all the cycles you did, you will be dead soon, have a happy agonising death cunt??????.

Spoken like a true cunt????????????.i told you that in confidence and now everyone is going to know, what the fuck is wrong with you? Just fuckin ban me, i am gone????????????this site was good and this is how you treat your customers and you call yourself a Super Moderator??????.just couldnt leave shit alone??????.all the cycles you did, you will be dead soon, have a happy agonising death cunt??????.

:thinking:
Somebody is pissed.

meltdowns via web are hilarious.

you do realize the moon is full n fuller tomorrow...

IML Gear Cream!
i was pissed when my fake account was outed. there was no reason for it just a mod being pissy. a short guy p something don't remember now. it was freaking harmless and funny shitting a little bit on a guy that wouldn't stop sending me pics of his cock even when i told him my young daughter used my comp too at the time. p funk.

Watch out, Kony cummin' fo you.

heavy this is not the way to treat your customers..

. . . and post traumatic strees disorder?? WTF??

Is that from the Queensland Floods or the Cronella Riots??? :thinking:

probably johnnny sent him cock pics too :coffee:

he killed a nurse..used defibrillator on her when she bumped her head at the shopping mall where he was working as janitor/maintenance..so now he's on incapacity benefits because of PTSD...true story

he killed a nurse..used defibrillator on her when she bumped her head at the shopping mall where he was working as janitor/maintenance..so now he's on incapacity benefits because of PTSD...true story

That's the sickest rape story Ive ever heard. No wonder Nohe is so obsessed with him! :thinking:

that's the sickest rape story ive ever heard. No wonder nohe is so obsessed with him! :thinking:

and your point is? Probably suffering post traumatic stress from these incidents, not everyday you see bits of skull and brain fluid and have to jump start……the floods went through 2 shopping centres i work at, both heavily affected and i was the only one covering both, almost had a main 440 volt distribution board go bang, while probably 150 people were in the same water…..i evacuated a major dept store on there ground level before this and a tsunami came through…...

a customer had a heart attack, fell over and caved her head in on a concrete plinth, security were doing cpr on her when i arrived and i used the work defribilator until the paramedics arrived, it was horrific, the side of her head looked like a jigsaw, blood, skull and hair all congealed. She had no pulse for 26 minutes, then got one, that was 25 hits with the defib. She lived long enough on a machine in hospital for her family to say goodbye. 24th dec 2010 the machine was turned off. At the time it was implied that she had tripped over a steel expansion cover that had a nut missing off a thread and it was maintenance's fault. I was a maintenance officer. One of my boss’s even said, “oh all you did was hit a button"

Dont make fun of this please, the lady was a nurse and probably helped thousands in her life……...

^^^nurse killer

IML Gear Cream!

Floods, i worked in the shopping centre the creek is next to in Toowoomba, evacuated 100???s of people to avoid electrocution from a 415 Volt switchboard, this where the flash flooding hit badly, apart from my normal duties and warden duties, not sure why i am telling anyone as like normal they will use this against me. This was 4 weeks after i was involved in a fatality in the carpark???.

^^^nurse killer

your a complete fuckwit, the way i am right now, we will meet cunt, your mouth will meet a gutter and my size 9 in the back of your head???..

what a fuckin low cunt you are, that lady had a fuckin heart attack, fell and caved her head in, yes i defibrillated her until Ambo???s arrived, she had no pulse for 28 minutes and had her machine turned off in hospital so her family could say goodbye. You obviously dont have any family, it was your family i would have stomped on her head???...

your a complete fuckwit, the way i am right now, we will meet cunt, your mouth will meet a gutter and my size 9 in the back of your head???..

cant wait,babes

33eitr5.jpg

what a fuckin low cunt you are, that lady had a fuckin heart attack, fell and caved her head in, yes i defibrillated her until Ambo???s arrived, she had no pulse for 28 minutes and had her machine turned off in hospital so her family could say goodbye. You obviously dont have any family, it was your family i would have stomped on her head???...

so the maintenance workers are qualified to use defibrillators?

cant wait,babes

33eitr5.jpg

be as low as you want you fat gutted cunt?????????..you wont win, this shit will get you know where and will blow up in your face, i suppose its hard for you fathom someone can be a hero, you want your country to be safe but will shit on anyone that protects it, if it wasnt for people like me you would still be biting your own neck??????.

so the maintenance workers are qualified to use defibrillators?

senior first aid and specific training for Defribs, god your fuckin stupid???...

senior first aid and specific training for Defribs, god your fuckin stupid???...

obviously the training didn't worked..you killed her with your incompetence

be as low as you want you fat gutted cunt?????????..you wont win, this shit will get you know where and will blow up in your face, i suppose its hard for you fathom someone can be a hero, you want your country to be safe but will shit on anyone that protects it, if it wasnt for people like me you would still be biting your own neck??????.

bwhahahaha..yeah,thx azzaztazia..if it wasnt for you

obviously the training didn't worked..you killed her with your incompetence

she was dead before she hit the floor, have some fucking compassion, Doctor told me you tell from her eyes and the fact the blood from the head was congealed and not spilling out, eg heart still pumping blood,

As i said you are a fuckin low cunt, fuckoff to MD and go back to photoshoping for Dummies??????.

Back