• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any supp reps on board?

IML Gear Cream!
:coffee:

So many guys got trolled in this thread....

No, there are cunts here that are copying and pasting from 4 year old threads in Australia, thats the internet for you.

These are YOUR words Azza! :lol:

lmao @ azza saying 5-6% BF is a realistic goal. Whether it was 4 years ago or not it is/was delusional and down-right comical. Also negged for giving weight in kg's. Also Siluha doesn't work out.

my dad is also dead. I'm looking for a male role model if you're available azza.

dfwv2v.jpg

:lol:

probably, have to loosen you with some amyl first, then bounce you on my pole...

AZZA your being very disrespectful to the Capt'n, now be nice

DRSE really needs to do something about the riff raff here in AG. It's getting out of control.

Saney's on it :)

IML Gear Cream!
Is amyl the same thing as rush?

It may be. Try this test:

Transfer a small amount of product into a plastic bag. Seal bag over mouth and nose, inhaling deeply. Now insert something large into your anus, such as a vacuum cleaner or a chair leg. If you enjoy the experience then tick the box for yes! :ohyeah:

Back