• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Obama is destroying America as we know it

IML Gear Cream!
what do you know about Carter you weren't even born then.

Carter got a bad deal because of the OPEC oil shock when the price of crude doubled because of the fiat dollar. the POTUS has control of neither the federal funds rate nor the monetary supply, controlling inflation is the role of the central bank...you don't know jack squat about US politics or economics

Is there anything you don't know? You're a vault knowledge. Why are you wasting your time on this site when you obviously need to be working in the Obama administration as a high level consultant.:coffee::coffee::coffee:

So you want someone to run the country AND find a cure for cancer?

Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

It's probably better for a politician to give researchers more funding than to tackle that himself.

Maybe but that's still not an accomplishment because spending money is apparently a skill everyone in Washington has. Success should be measured by results and sacrifice, not intentions. That list reads like a participation award.

55. Encouraged farmers to use more renewable energy and be more energy efficient
:clapping: Fucking amazing. Is Obama really Jesus?

Is there anything you don't know? You're a vault knowledge. Why are you wasting your time on this site when you obviously need to be working in the Obama administration as a high level consultant.:coffee::coffee::coffee:

one of the advantages of being semi-retired in your early 40's and only having to work to keep yourself out of trouble. I've planted far to many of my trust-fund baby friends to see what happens when a person doesn't keep themselves occupied in a positive manner.

one of the advantages of being semi-retired in your early 40's and only having to work to keep yourself out of trouble. I've planted far to many of my trust-fund baby friends to see what happens when a person doesn't keep themselves occupied in a positive manner.

You should be out on the golf course, then. At least part-time.

You should be out on the golf course, then. At least part-time.

I live on a golf course, and grew up on them...it's boring and it sucks when people take the game to seriously always trying to compare themselves to pro's instead of enjoying themselves.

I live on a golf course, and grew up on them...it's boring and it sucks when people take the game to seriously always trying to compare themselves to pro's instead of enjoying themselves.

golf.gif

You're talking about Obama, right? Threatening to withhold military pay a few months back so social programs could be paid for. Cutting military benefits and retirement. Sequestration for the military to "save money." (really to pay for his illegal HC law)

Apologizing to our enemies on behalf of the United States military, bowing to foreign leaders, making sure U.S. troops are punished for the burning of the Korans.

Yep, great CIC.

Nope, it was Bush.

Personally I believe that the office of the president of the usa in the antichrist. Not the person but the office itself. Then again what do I know I am a little :wacko:

Back