• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am now unemployed

Shadowcam

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is wrong but i got the chop. The place i worked, i use to do security, i now do maintenance, anyway i had these young guys fucking around in the cinema foyer, trying to break in etc, had a chat to them and told them to leave as it was 0810 in the morning and no movies till 1030. They reckon they were going to the movies, i told them they cant hang around for the next 2 hours and one guy is like fuckoff, i will do what i like etc, so i said well with your behaviour and the other shit you were doing its time to go, gave him 4 warnings to leave and pointed out conditions of entry, he is like fuckoff i will do what i want, so his mate was saying iwas going to bashed. I gave him a helping hand up and he struggled, so he went down, stuck hs arm round his neck and cocked back his wrist, he said he???d comply and leave then, meanwhile his mate is trying to kick me in the head so i put his mate towards the kicks, anyway pulled him up, walked him out and let him go. 18 year old goes home and gets his mum, who comes down ranting and raving and saying the 2 words my boss doesn't want to hear. Media and i will sue. So now, the investigation goes to our head office and without consultation only view the CCTV and i am given 3 options

Dismissal 4 weeks pay
Summary Dismissal, no pay
Resignation and 4 weeks

Cant fight it if i resign and Unfair dismissal doesnt look at Summary dismissal which is serious misconduct.

What would you do?, take the resignation as if i fight it i will lose 4000 grand.

What a fucked situation?????????

Sorry knigg...Unenjoyment sucks........

tell them to fuck off...go to your local GP,tell him that you are suffering from PTSD,get a unemployment/incapacity benefits then sit at home by computer trading shares online and doing supplement reviews..that what i would do

^^ perfect plan.

Allows ample time for getting jacked n tanned :thumb:

Sorry knigg...Unenjoyment sucks........

CCTV footage
I didnt need to strike anyone, i simply pulled him up, he struggled and went down with me on top. Assualt these days is classed as me pushing my finger into you. It was controlled by me, i made sure i hadn???t swore at him, hit him, dropped a knee, choked him (it was his arm around his neck not mine and very effective) and pulled him up and gave him his marching orders once he was complying with directions. This cunt was almost to stage where a snotting wouldnt be out of the question. Problem is, i was baited a bit and responded, due to my Dad being in hospital and having to do all this running around now, power of attorney, new living arrangements i was a bit zinged, had some sleeping pills the night before as i was wide awake at 0130 and i was at work by 0700. I cant get over the fact this young cunt acted the way he did, broke the rules of conditions of entry, would have been arrested for public nuisance if Police were there, trying to intimidate, aggressive and abusing fuck out me, then when push comes to shove, goes to water and gets his mummy???..now i find out he was 18 and his mummy should not be involved and all involved are well known to the police. I am a little pissed, this time last year i defibrillated a customer who had a heart attack and smashed her head in during the fall, then in January had the major flood there and was the only fuckin person in maintenance and probably saved lives, never been done for assualt, assisted Police so many times it wasnt funny and now i get fucked up the ass, also never had any support for the last fuckin year with all the shit that happened???..fuck this???...

tell them to fuck off...go to your local GP,tell him that you are suffering from PTSD,get a unemployment/incapacity benefits then sit at home by computer trading shares online and doing supplement reviews..that what i would do

I am seeking compensation and entitlements as we speak. I have got the HR people over a barrel as i have resigned so i get my payout, but worded the resignation to reflect coercion in resigning due to money and further disciplinary action. Plus its not a popular decision amongst all my colleagues and friends?????????as for longterm unemployment, i will never work again under these conditions. I am my own master and i will choose what i do and when i do, money means sweet fuckall if its at the expense of your happiness, safety and ability to hit the gym when you want to???..

CCTV footage
I didnt need to strike anyone, i simply pulled him up, he struggled and went down with me on top. Assualt these days is classed as me pushing my finger into you. It was controlled by me, i made sure i hadn’t swore at him, hit him, dropped a knee, choked him (it was his arm around his neck not mine and very effective) and pulled him up and gave him his marching orders once he was complying with directions. This cunt was almost to stage where a snotting wouldnt be out of the question. Problem is, i was baited a bit and responded, due to my Dad being in hospital and having to do all this running around now, power of attorney, new living arrangements i was a bit zinged, had some sleeping pills the night before as i was wide awake at 0130 and i was at work by 0700. I cant get over the fact this young cunt acted the way he did, broke the rules of conditions of entry, would have been arrested for public nuisance if Police were there, trying to intimidate, aggressive and abusing fuck out me, then when push comes to shove, goes to water and gets his mummy…..now i find out he was 18 and his mummy should not be involved and all involved are well known to the police. I am a little pissed, this time last year i defibrillated a customer who had a heart attack and smashed her head in during the fall, then in January had the major flood there and was the only fuckin person in maintenance and probably saved lives, never been done for assualt, assisted Police so many times it wasnt funny and now i get fucked up the ass, also never had any support for the last fuckin year with all the shit that happened…..fuck this…...

Azza, how did you handle that 18 year old boy?

"i simply pulled him up, he struggled and went down with me on top. Assualt these days is classed as me pushing my finger into you."

4cd4b9bf-f23f-86d5.jpg

Azza, how did you handle that 18 year old boy?

"i simply pulled him up, he struggled and went down with me on top. Assualt these days is classed as me pushing my finger into you."

4cd4b9bf-f23f-86d5.jpg

you have no fucking idea, try googling Toowoomba or Grantham 2011 Flood and see what happened, you lack???????????????..balls, i know you, you are the kind of person that needs saving, needs someone to tell them what to do in an emergency and when someone says ???lets get out bugger the children??? you say ???have we got time"

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^flogged an 18. year old

and your point is? probably suffering post traumatic stress from these incidents, not everyday you see bits of skull and brain fluid and have to jump start??????the floods went through 2 shopping centres i work at, both heavily affected and i was the only one covering both, almost had a main 440 volt distribution board go bang, while probably 150 people were in the same water???..i evacuated a major dept store on there ground level before this and a tsunami came through???...

take the money bro, seriously

then hunt one of them down, just one, but fuck him up good!

take the money bro, seriously

then hunt one of them down, just one, but fuck him up good!

That is my plan, untill then I am buying and selling shares depending on the upward trend, I will be looking out for this grub, i will show him what assault is and maybe rape??????..everytime he shits he will think of me???

i've tried googling Toowoomba defibrillated nurse corpse..

any hits?

That was the last thing that nurse seen.

IML Gear Cream!
another tongue in cheek post

azza strikes again..i feel sick

3505vr6.jpg

Woman dies after being defibrillated

3rd November 2011

attachment.php

SAD LOSS: Narelle Pails with daughter Emma.

STAFF at Toowoomba Hospital were devastated when they could not save their much-loved colleague and mother-of-two Narelle Pails who died after a vicious defibrillator attack.

Mrs Pails, 43, a registered nurse for 25 years, was walking to a nearby carpark with some family and friends when she was defibrillated multiple times by a mantainance worker on November 2.

Paramedics rushed to the Leyburn-Cunningham Rd at 4.49pm.

Her condition was critical upon arrival to hospital.

Mrs Pails was administered an PTSD injection, but was pronounced dead at 7.05pm.

Get a lawyer and he'll do all the thinking for you.

Back