• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who has used BD 5mg Winny tabs ?

Vin1080

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
These are yellow triangle tablets made by British Dragon. Never used these before. Anyone?

this tabs are 4mg - british dispansery! Azolol.

British dragon have only 10mg tabs

post pics

im sorry.the guy i got them from said theyre 50mg. i will post shot of it.

The pink square 50's are gtg.

good job you found that out before popping 10 of them.
I know,right. That would have been interesting.lol

They say GP on one side and scored on the other. They are triangular and yellow. He said they are 50mg and I do trust him. If they are fakes he did'nt know himself. He sells them for $2.50 each. Is that too much?

Geneza pharma usually g2g and sell online for about $1.80 a tab but then you have shipping, waiting time ect. so $2.50 is not that bad

just started them about a week ago. Feel very tight. When I did presses yeasterday I could feel it. Everything just felt very tight,but in a good way. I've taken Winn in the past,but we're going back 15-16 years ago and it was injectable.
Quick question though. I remember back when I took the injectable Winn after a while it was like my body hit a Winny-wall. It's like my body had it's fill of it and just said "ok,enough of that. Turning off the growth switch", and I stopped taking it because I could'nt get any gains on it anymore. Is this common and does it happen with the liquid? I've never stacked more than a few things at a time. Nobody believes me but I really don't take that much sauce. All my best gains were made with moderate amounts of gear. I've never taken more than 1,200mg of test a week and I've never done more than test and one other compound at a time before. When I shot up to almost 250lbs it was on test enanthate,500mg's of Deca per week, and upped my sliding scale insulin doses and 24hr. acting insulin (Lantus) and just ate every 2 hrs.
However,I'm serious about it now. Not just trying to get huge like I use to. I want to take a serious run at BODYBUILDING. Not just being a gym rat. Not that theres anything wrong with that. I've been down to 9% BF when I was like 24yrs old. On me thats like having see-through transparent skin.
Any advice from you guys that are in my boat?

Those are Geneza. They are g2g. I have used them before. 75mg made my joints feel like glass.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmm....im only taking 25mg but i feel pretty good.

103_4641.jpg

i just can not make my mind up about winny half people say you take winny you die on the spot it so bad other say it is the best thing since slice bread.i really need somthing that would help me get cutt and yes for god sake i know diet is king.but i just dont want to spend the money on winny and then not be able to take it due to sides and joints i had tendon surgery on my bicepe tendon and anvar and primo and hgh are way way to much for a whole cycle worth.

Few words of advice... Listen to ADVICE given by everyone. BUT everyone reacts differently with everything SO the only way you will know for sure is to try things yourself. If you don't like it stop and try something knew. Bodybuilding is a sport of trial and error

Back