• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IronMagLabs

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Give me my rep spot back. I'm better than half of your reps.
I get questions all day, but I don't know shit about some of the new stuff.
If I was a rep, I would have all the answers.....

Thanks.

That's because I'm on here helping out. That site has more than enough people to cover the traffic it has.

That's because I'm on here helping out. That site has more than enough people to cover the traffic it has.
The IML site requires participation if you want to be a rep.

I'm going to out work all your reps now.

$$$ pay up sucka, Elite Member :D

It's only a matter of time before Superdrol goes down.
I'm not going to fear monger you into buying it, but I think we'll be saying bye-bye to it(at least legally) soon enough.

The current version of Superdrol is very close to being banned. No worries though. The chemists are way ahead of the slow wheels of the FDA.

Already have more posts in the IML section than most reps make in a month. You're welcome.

Knowing you and what you want at this point, Methadrol Extreme, all day, every day.
Expect more reps and more weight within the first week to week and half. Easily put 10lbs on.

Already have more posts in the IML section than most reps make in a month. You're welcome.

Soooooo, you're saying the mods here aren't working hard enough? :thinking:

And this is your... reelection platform? :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
I'm getting one next week, don't you worry your pretty little heads.
Had a shit load of other things to pay for this week. FML FML FML.

heavy when is IML stuff going illegal. im quite happy that it hasn't yet.

we don't expect anything else to get banned at this point, but you never know with our wonderful hypocritical FDA.

the fda is busting chefs for using shavings of tonka bean, which is no more toxic than nutmeg. the only thing you bank on is the fda is nuts. stockpiling is not a bad idea.

Last edited:
Damn benj got the spot :winkfinger: and curts a super mod now. every bodys moveing up congrats guys, Ill be somebody someday:daydream:

Did you hear that?
Chucky wants a spot on the IML team. What a great addition he would be!!!

Knowing you and what you want at this point, Methadrol Extreme, all day, every day.
Expect more reps and more weight within the first week to week and half. Easily put 10lbs on.

so calling everything at IML placebos, all a thing of the pass:wacko:

If I called anything a placebo, I was just joking around.
Now order some SuperDMPlacebo, damn it!!
Placebo-drol Extreme FTW!!!!

Back