• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Giving it another shot lol!!

D-Lats

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I decided since my workouts have been killer my diets going well for bulking and my cycle is the best I've ever run. Why not get back on that slin:)! So I ran over to the drug store today and grabbed a bottle of humalog. I started today at 8iu post workout. I'm hoping to get a good stock of hgh as well and start that next month. Anyone else running slin? How are your results thus far? Would you recomend it to a friend lol!!

Lucky bastard... I wish I could run down to my local store and grab some slin.. Hell, I wish I could run out and pick up slin pins, but that ain't happening either.

I grabbed a hundred 29g long 100iu pins at the same time lol!! I told the pharmacist my relatives where in town and ran out. I love Canada:winkfinger:

Pittsburg do you live in the states? You can buy Slin in any pharmacy without a script in America. Theres only one you can, it's the shortest acting one (I can't remember the name). I've done it before. They have it tha way for people who need it, cuz that's shit you can't wait for a dr appointment if you run out of.

Pittsburg do you live in the states? You can buy Slin in any pharmacy without a script in America. Theres only one you can, it's the shortest acting one (I can't remember the name). I've done it before. They have it tha way for people who need it, cuz that's shit you can't wait for a dr appointment if you run out of.

Rapid acting slin like lispro (Humalog) and aspart (Novolog) or short acting like Regular insulin?

Also, check this website -
http://www.isletsofhope.com/diabetes/state-law/state-prescription-laws.html

I have humalog. After doing a shit load of research I've found it to be the easiest way to run slin without being a full time pro.

Im on humulin-R at 10 i/u pre workout.Im liking it.Im really putting on good lean quality muscle with all the peptides and gear from uncle-z.Ill be adding blue tops soon also.
But all in all my muscle bellies are full all day and workouts im supper pumped.i take in whey isolates and dex. intra workouts to keep my glucose levels up.

I was running Humilin R and loved it!!! I put on quite a bit of lean mass and minimal fat. I was running 10ius pre workout and the pumps were INSANE, they hurt so goood lol.:winkfinger:

I wrote that wrong, it was supposed to be can't not can. Humulog is the only one you need a script for. Humilin you can buy.

Back