• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clomid raising low test levels?

msumuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know clomids use in a PCT regimen when estrogen is high and testosterone is low but what about when somebody has lower end test levels (458) and also very low estrogen levels? (Blood tests came out saying E was so low it couldnt be recorded)

There is evidence that suggests using an AI once or twice a week could be used as a TRT replacement in andropaused men. I believe the study involved used Letrozole and it raised levels back to baseline.

The problem was estro rebound.

"Important note: Clomid does not, as is often thought, stimulate the release of natural testosterone, but rather works at reducing the estrogenic inhibition caused by the steroid cycle. It does this in a similar manner to the way it and Nolvadex block estrogen receptors in nipples to combat gyno development, i.e. by blocking the estrogen receptors in the hypothalamus and pituitary thus reducing the inhibition from the elevated estrogen. This allows LH levels to return to normal, or even above normal levels, and in turn, natural testosterone levels to also normalize."

Last edited:
"Important note: Clomid does not, as is often thought, stimulate the release of natural testosterone, but rather works at reducing the estrogenic inhibition caused by the steroid cycle. It does this in a similar manner to the way it and Nolvadex block estrogen receptors in nipples to combat gyno development, i.e. by blocking the estrogen receptors in the hypothalamus and pituitary thus reducing the inhibition from the elevated estrogen. This allows LH levels to return to normal, or even above normal levels, and in turn, natural testosterone levels to also normalize."

Darn, that's what I thought.

Back