• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where to get needles

32bulkcycle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Every pharmacy around me only has insulin needles which are 1/2" and 29g. Where can i get 1-1.5" needles that are 21g or 23g? Thanks. Ive used the insulin ones & they're a bitch

Amazon.com, ebay, and my personal favorite is gpz. They have a special with pins, wipes and all the goodies for dirt cheap. Their shipping prices suck though so you should order enough for a years worth at a time.

ebay, make sure you get some that are the right gauge i got some 20 gauge and its like sticking a pool stick in my leg

Anybody know what gauge the teal/light greenish pin is? 27? Either bd or terumo brand...

I get mine from Walmart. There legal to sell on TN without a script but a lot of places try to tell you that you need one. When you point out that that state law doesn't require it they then usually give some bullshit about it being a company policy. So anytime I ended up in a pharmacy I would ask until I found one that would sell to me. They even took down an order for me to get the exact type and brand I wanted. The fuckers that won't sell to you think you want them because your a junkie despite the fact that junkies use insulin syringes, not the 3ml monsters that we use. Also by not selling them they're just helping spread the risk of disease caused people reusing old pins.

23g 1.5" NIPRO's 100 for around 23bucks free shipping (Healthwarehouse) google it
been using for years

I guess im lucky to where I live, where have a needle exchange program, I took in 50 of my old needles and got 2 boxes of 100. 1.5 inch at 23g and 1 inch at 25g. All for the cost of nothing.

Back