• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

In honor of Spring and Summer

tinyshrek

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I thought it would be cool to start a thread for all of us to post up some meals we make for when we are on cutting/precontest cycles since I've noticed a lot of peeps on here need help with their diets I figured we could all contribute. As all I really think about at this point in my diet is food lol. I'm currently running prop,tren,mast and about to throw winny in a few weeks. Sitting at 5'10" 213 lb around 10% at 9 weeks out.

My favorite meal:

1/4 of an onion and a handful of mushrooms sauted in Pam, low sodium soy, green Tabasco and one packet of Splenda. Cut 10oz of chicken breast(cooked) and add once onions and mush have cooked. Stir. Add one cup of white rice cooked. Stir. Then drizzle a little San J gluten free stir fry sauce on top. Stir and bam there ya go.

Macros: around 70g pro
Around 50g carb
Around 6-8g of fat

I'm currently on 250mg test e, and 500mg tren e, clen, and 50mcg t3.

I've been doing carb cycling.

My meals have just been some seasoned chicken breasts with sweet potatoes, tuna, almonds, whey protein shakes, eggwhites &fat free mozerella cheese, etc. Currently on spring break in FL though, has been rough trying to stay true to the diet. Mostly just eating grilled chicken salads, protein shakes, almonds, oats, and these 30g protein bars with 7g fat and 23g carbs. Can't wait to be back from vaca to get everything back in full swing.

Currently 5'11 195lbs 8% BF. Hoping to get down to 186lbs at 6%BF

I like to take a can of solid white albacore add some olive oil, diced green peppers, and a little salad dressing for flavor. Off cycle now cutting with clen 5'10" 215lbs @ 15% looking to be around 200 by summer

One meal I eat twice a day is:

8-10oz chicken breast (boiled and cut up or pulled)

Half of an avocado.

2-3 cups of chircken broth steamed broccoli or a cup of brown rice (depending on the time of day)

Mix it all up, add a little tabasco and BOOM.

1 cup brown rice, 1lbs ground beef, at least 2 times per day, lol im bulking now

I just made some fried pork chops I fried them in olive oil and battered them in egg whites rolled oats and steak seasoning! Bad ass!

633c4948-4246-99a1.jpg

Here's a few condiments I couldn't live without while dieting

I just made some fried pork chops I fried them in olive oil and battered them in egg whites rolled oats and steak seasoning! Bad ass!

Man I haven't eaten pork in two years other than bacon at IHOP lol... That sounds fuckin bomb

I'm out here in Cali so I get em at either Save Mart, Raleys, or Bel Air. Just your basic a little upscale type supermarket

Chicken broth steamed broccoli sounds good!!! Great idea

Thanks. It gives the broccoli a nice flavor, so it's a nice break from the mundane steamed broccoli and boiled meat day after day.

I thought of the idea after boiling my chicken for the week. I kept the pot on the boil and dumped in 3 bags of frozen broccoli, and what do you know, it was actually better tasting!

Back