• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

after pct how long before normal t production?

wildjess

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
after pct how long does it take for sex drive, and t to return ive heard a couple weeks for u to get back to normal ,,any input? thnx bros

after pct how long does it take for sex drive, and t to return ive heard a couple weeks for u to get back to normal ,,any input? thnx bros

i think it depends on how long your shut down. i ran deca and test for 18 weeks and am 75% done with a SECOND PCT!
i even blasted hcg in the end and ran clomid and nolva then last day few days of pct i felt worse than ever. went to doctor and sure enough my t levels were 32 in a range from 250-1100.
im feeling a hell of alot better now and i have noticed my lifts finally going up instead of down. and i finally want to have sex again.
thank god!
ill be sticking to 10-12 week cycles from here on out.

Alot will depend on how long you were shut down and what compounds you were running as well as what you ran for a PCT. Everyone recovers differently.

I have read that it takes the body 9 months to fully return to homeostasis

pct

okay thnx i did sum test 6 months ago and got shrunk nuts wich lowred my t alot, ive been runin hcg for a month balls, r bigger feelin alot better not 100% but almost, im gonna stop soon and after a couple days after my last hcg pin, i was gonna run clomid and nolva for awhile hopefully ill get my levels back,,

triptorelin is one bottle enough?Never heard of this.How would one cycle it?

okay cause i got shrunken nuts a couple momths ago ive been runnin clomid 50mg for a week there getting huge i have tons of energy and everything but will they stay normal size when i stop or will they go back to bein shrivledd?? thnx bros

Totally depends on how shut down u are. The oct/pct u used etc. I made poor planning and used peptides for pct last go around. Learned a lot from that stupid crap!!

Took me a good 2 months before I was myself again.......

Oct/pct is so crucial!

I blasted/cruised for 6 months and ran test/tren/npp/dbol/anadrol/anavar in that timespan and 3 weeks into pct of torem/clomid nuts were back to normal. felt recovered at about week 5, ran a 8 week pct though, finished up few weeks back and lifts are going up again and etc even while dieting so I know I'm not shut down now. Some people would never recover from the cycle I did. So yeah everyone is different. I personally hate short cycles because clomid makes me bipolar so I'd rather do a blast then a cruise then a blast then pcts instead of going through multiple pcts. Fuck the yoyo effect, this method seems to work better aswell.(for me anyway)

I think some of it depends on whether you use HCG on cycle or not also.
I am sold on the fact that HCG should be use ON cycle and right up until PCT begins.
And getting you'r ai dialed in correctly is critical.
Plus I dont go over 12wk cycles. But everyone has a opinion. This is just what works best for me.
And I PCT for 4 wks with clomid & aromasin. You all have a idea of the doses.
Generally dont go over a gram of compound either on cycle.

Back