• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Actually Agree With This. Sorry Hippies.

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Iraq militia stone youths to death for "emo" style
-------------------------------------------

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - At least 14 youths have been stoned to death in Baghdad in the past three weeks in what appears to be a campaign by Shi'ite militants against youths wearing Western-style "emo" clothes and haircuts, security and hospital sources say.

Militants in Shi'ite neighborhoods where the stonings have taken place circulated lists on Saturday naming more youths targeted to be killed if they do not change the way they dress.

The killings have taken place since Iraq's interior ministry drew attention to the "emo" subculture last month, labeling it "Satanism" and ordering a community police force to stamp it out.

"Emo" is a form of punk music developed in the United States. Fans are known for their distinctive dress, often including tight jeans, T-shirts with logos and distinctive long or spiky haircuts.

At least 14 bodies of youths have been brought to three hospitals in eastern Baghdad bearing signs of having been beaten to death with rocks or bricks, security and hospital sources told Reuters under condition they not be identified because they were not authorized to speak to the media.
Nine bodies were brought to hospitals in Sadr City, a vast, poor Shi'ite neighborhood, three were brought to East Baghdad's main al-Kindi hospital and two were brought to the central morgue, medical sources said.
Six other young people, including two girls, were wounded in beatings intended as warnings, the security sources said.

"Last week I signed the death certificates of three of those young people, and the reason for death I wrote in my own hand was severe skull fractures," a doctor at al-Kindi hospital told Reuters. "A very powerful blow to the head caused these fractures which totally smashed the skull of the victim."
A leaflet distributed in the Shi'ite Bayaa district of east Baghdad seen by Reuters on Saturday had 24 names of youths targeted for killing.

"We strongly warn you, to all the obscene males and females, if you will not leave this filthy work within four days the punishment of God will descend upon you at the hand of the Mujahideen," the leaflet said.
Another leaflet in Sadr City bore 20 names. "We are the Brigades of Anger. We warn you, if you do not get back to sanity and the right path, you will be killed," it said.

In a statement last month the interior ministry said it was monitoring "the 'emo' phenomenon, or Satanism" which it said was spreading through schools, particularly among teenage girls.

"They wear tight clothes that bear paintings of skulls, they use school implements with skulls and wear rings in their noses and tongues as well as other weird appearances," it said.

After reports of the stonings circulated on Iraqi media, the interior ministry said this week that no murders on its files could be blamed on the reaction to "emo".

"Many media have reported fabricated news reports about the so-called 'emo' phenomenon - stories about tens of young people killed in various ways, including stoning," the ministry said in a statement on Thursday.
"No murder case has been recorded with the interior ministry on so-called 'emo' grounds. All cases of murder recorded were for revenge, social and common criminal reasons."

CLERICS DENOUNCE KILLINGS
Iraq's leading Shi'ite clerics have condemned the stonings.
Abdul-Raheem al-Rikabi, Baghdad representative for Iraq's most influential Shi'ite cleric, Ali al-Sistani, called the killings "terrorist attacks".

"Such a phenonomenon which has spread among young people should be tackled through dialogue and peaceful means and not through physical liquidation," Rikabi told Reuters.

In a response to questions on his website on Saturday, Moqtada al-Sadr, a Shi'ite cleric whose followers dominate Sadr City, described "emo" youths as "crazy and fools", but said they should be dealt with only through the law.
"They are a plague on Muslim society, and those responsible should eliminate them through legal means," he said.

Abu Ali al-Rubaie, a leading Sadr aide in Sadr City, said the cleric's followers had nothing to do with the killings.

"In this issue and in all such problems we always use peaceful and educational methods to correct any wrongdoings. We are not connected in any way to those groups allegedly responsibility for killing those young people."

In the years after the fall of Saddam Hussein, most of Baghdad's neighborhoods were under the firm grip of Sunni and Shi'ite religious militias which enforced strict dress codes.

Today, the militias have largely disappeared, Baghdad is far more peaceful and many youths experiment with Western styles, although much of Iraqi society remains conservative.

On the streets of Baghdad, people said they had heard of the killings through the media. Many expressed disapproval of the "emo" style, but said murder was no way to respond.

"I saw them a couple weeks ago ... a bunch of girls, high-school aged, walking together, dressed in black. They had long black eye makeup and bracelets with skulls and chains on their handbags with skulls," said Abdullah, 31.

"If they are close friends who have something in common, that's all right. If other things we hear about them are true, like sucking each other's blood or worshipping the devil, that is not accepted in our society. But I think this is just a trend to imitate the West."

Who likes Emo's?

I have a nephew who is emo and I want to stone the bitch to death.

LOL...yeah, they're just a nuisance. Riding around on their skateboards with a backpack that has a Nirvana patch sewn on.

they are just kids, it's a phase, it passes, but a government that far in the stone ages should be stoned to death.

seriously i think doing that to their children warrants an immediate action for our military to go in and just fucking wiping out everyone with that mindset. no more iraq.

no more a lot of places if it were up to me.

secdrl, are you serious, u agree with stoning teenagers to death because of what they're wearing???

Wow. I was being sarcastic. It was a stab at the emo/hippie culture. That's it.

IML Gear Cream!
anything goes might have been a more appropriate place to make fun of this. i can see the humor angle of it as a concept but not the very real deaths of children. it is being denounced there but i wonder if it will go as far as holding those who actually did it responsible for the murders of these children. if they don't, we should.

CLERICS DENOUNCE KILLINGS
Iraq's leading Shi'ite clerics have condemned the stonings.
Abdul-Raheem al-Rikabi, Baghdad representative for Iraq's most influential Shi'ite cleric, Ali al-Sistani, called the killings "terrorist attacks".

secdrl they haven't even created the meds yet to cure what ails you...lol

the emo thing I understand more than the pants sagging thing. can't grasp why a person would want to intentionally look retarded, some fashion trend.

Typical republican, he wants to kill anything that is different from his culture.

The whole "emo" movement is a joke all together. Bitchy whiney music that supposedly promotes embracing "difference" by way of gay clothes and feeling sorry for yourself.

That being said, those damn middle easterns who offed the kids are as primitave as they come. Their reaction to the "emo"s was similar to that of a caveman who doesn't understand something, so he smashes it with a rock.

the emo thing I understand more than the pants sagging thing. can't grasp why a person would want to intentionally look retarded, some fashion trend.

I have heard soooomewhereee :roflmao: that the sagging pants thing was adopted by black teenagers cuz it was cool.

However, it started in prisons. You know, the pants already down just gives easier access.

You can understand how someone can be so gay as to cut themselves repeatedly because they are too much of pussy to deal with life?

Yeah... I see how a liberal like you could understand that pretty well. :coffee:

Iraq militia stone youths to death for "emo" style
-------------------------------------------

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - At least 14 youths have been stoned to death in Baghdad in the past three weeks in what appears to be a campaign by Shi'ite militants against youths wearing Western-style "emo" clothes and haircuts(snip)

Elmo clothes? :hmmm:

elmo-clothing.jpg

What?

Oh.

nm.jpg

^^^bro Stop writing Nirvana in your posts, they were a fucking Grunge Band they were not a fucking EMO. what is wrong with you.
There wasnt even an Emo culture back in 90's.

IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

^^EMO

YouTube Video

There is so much difference in the music and the lyrics-message

EMOs are whiny little faggots

^^^bro Stop writing Nirvana in your posts, they were a fucking Grunge Band they were not a fucking EMO. what is wrong with you.
There wasnt even an Emo culture back in 90's.

They may have been a grunge band, but I've seen a bunch of skinny jean wearing, skateboarding riding emos wear the Nirvana patch or smiley face t-shirts. They weren't grunge kids, they were emo.

You really miss Kurt Cobain, don't you?

i listen Black and death metal, i dont care much about nirvana but you are mistaken two different cultural groups-genres.

i look at it this way,,, Emos are gay cousins of Grunge style.

i listen Black and death metal, i dont care much about nirvana but you are mistaken two different cultural groups-genres.

I'm not mistaking them at all, bro. I know the difference between grunge and emo. I'm saying that most kids don't. There are some drastic differences between the two, and kids that attempt to play the part, don't do it properly.

I can't do that black and death metal. I need a bottle of tylenol on hand. Who do you like?

oh kk now i understand what you mean, kids nowadays are fucked,lol
anyways i like amon amarth, behemoth, immortal, septic flesh, obituary,rotting Christ moonspell, Pantera and Arch enemy and so on.

YouTube Video

oh kk now i understand what you mean, kids nowadays are fucked,lol
anyways i like amon amarth, behemoth, immortal, septic flesh, obituary,rotting Christ moonspell and so on.

LOL, I have NEVER heard of one of those bands. Not even one. lol

^^^I would beat my son, if he looked like that!!!

Ps thats a guy right?

You can understand how someone can be so gay as to cut themselves repeatedly because they are too much of pussy to deal with life?

Yeah... I see how a liberal like you could understand that pretty well. :coffee:

I thought emo had something to do with music and clothing didn't know sexual preference was a part of that. I have very little time for labels and things of that nature unless people place them on themselves. acceptance of homosexuality in the US is just over 50%.

easy to say it's no big deal when it's not you.

ok since the thread went to hell anyway.... kurt cobain = whiney little bitch. he had a kid on this earth to look out for n he took a bitch way out of his life and responsibilities, emo enough for me. :coffee:

Back