need some reviews

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

need some reviews

ok first off, this is not to bash any sponsor so lets get that out of the way right now. The reason behind this post is that there is a over whelming amount of "touch down!"...."I got my DvD's!" type posts in this thread but no real reviews...maybe one or two here and there but nothing real concrete that states the gear is g2g. MlG has been a sponsor long enough now to have some bro's do some complete cycles....so what gives?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I would be willing to do a complete cycle review. I was impressed with the dbol and test prop but have yet to try his tren or winstrol.

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'm excited to see some on his tren e...

CURRENT SALE IS ON

Rep Points

jus got his tren ace and prop today will be pinning this evening and will update on the quality and all that good stuff there r a few threads with reviews mostly on the dbol and his test

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weightslayer View Post
    ok first off, this is not to bash any sponsor so lets get that out of the way right now. The reason behind this post is that there is a over whelming amount of "touch down!"...."I got my DvD's!" type posts in this thread but no real reviews...maybe one or two here and there but nothing real concrete that states the gear is g2g. MlG has been a sponsor long enough now to have some bro's do some complete cycles....so what gives?
    I am on week 5 of his Prop, EQ, Anadrol right now which i have stated MANY times if you read through the threads. Anadrol gave me ridiculous pumps and gains, the Prop is awesome with little PIP and kicked in within the first week. The EQ i'm not sure cuz its just beginning to kick in but mu hinger is through the roof and i'm looking more vascular. In total i'm up about 13lbs libido is UP and strength is increasing rapidly. Don't know what else to say, THE SHITS G2G though i've said all this over and over again.
    www.World-Pharma.org is a GREAT shop
    MLG for Domestic!!!
    BADA BING BADA BOOM

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyPiccari View Post
    I am on week 5 of his Prop, EQ, Anadrol right now which i have stated MANY times if you read through the threads. Anadrol gave me ridiculous pumps and gains, the Prop is awesome with little PIP and kicked in within the first week. The EQ i'm not sure cuz its just beginning to kick in but mu hinger is through the roof and i'm looking more vascular. In total i'm up about 13lbs libido is UP and strength is increasing rapidly. Don't know what else to say, THE SHITS G2G though i've said all this over and over again.
    yes, i have read the threads in which you state it's g2g....but the point is, the majority of members(me included) wont fork over cash because one person is blowing up the thread with good reviews. i mean, honestly do you choose your sources because of one person giving good reviews over and over again?

Sticks Dick in Holes

Rep Points

my brother said the tren E is g2g ... I say the Dbol is G2G

will know about the winny in 6 weeks for the end of my cycle

Rep Points

yes, i have read the threads in which you state it's g2g....but the point is, the majority of members(me included) wont fork over cash because one person is blowing up the thread with good reviews. i mean, honestly do you choose your sources because of one person giving good reviews over and over again?
    Nope but the only way ive ever found out a source was good was to try them. In this game u can fork money over to one of the big dogs and get screwed just as fast as a small domestic source. Thats y i dont look for other people opinions, i try the gear for myself just as long as they're not getting called a scammer all day long which 90% of the sources on this site arent but ive seen people get screwed or bunk from almost every source on here as well. Anytime u buy juice offline its a gamble. AND im by far not the only person on here giving his gear two thumbs up.
    MLG for Domestic!!!
    BADA BING BADA BOOM

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    What about this thread? doesnt look great.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/ml...ml#post2727479
    Again find me a source on here without ONE bad review LOL i mean cmon guys lets be realistic here....u looking for 100% success rate? Go to your doc and get Human Grade
    MLG for Domestic!!!
    BADA BING BADA BOOM

Rep Points

To everyone who continues to second guess one of the best domestic source on IM, let me just give some feedback so that others can have a piece of mind. I placed a small test order a little over three weeks ago, Dbol and EQ (I planned on getting the rest of my stuff else where) until I sent, MLG an email and he took the time to work with me on a large order I wanted to place. Did he have to do this, no not at all. So that right there let me know that this guy stands behind his gear 150%, so I said what the hell lets just order the rest of my cycle with, MLG. I ordered Cyp, Tren Ace, Winny, and Prop. Starting my third week of Dbol (50mgs ED), Test cyp (325mgs/Two times a week), and EQ (325mgs/Two times a week). The dbol was the very first thing I started to take notice, the pumps, headaches, and blood pressure rising. I've noticed 10lbs weight increase since I started the cycle, but I'm not looking as bloated as I usually do when I run Dbol (thinking it is the Formeron stopping that issue) tomorrow will be my 5th inject of Test, and EQ. I just added the Tren ace, Friday (50mgs EOD for the first two weeks) and my second shot was yesterday. Today I began to notice I've had very intense thoughts running through my head like I'm ready to snap on someone at any moment (also should not first time Tren user). I've read many reviews with people thinking the worst about everyone for no reason at all, so I'm going to assume that the Tren is making it's way into my system. If this is not an indepth as everyone is looking for I'm sorry, it just has not been long enough for someone to give a full report of all products of, MLG. I will continue to update everyone of my progress, but as of right now there are zero complaints on my end! MLG, is a very good sponsor and I feel that people need to have a little more confidence instead of second guessing someone who will NOT let you down, someone who will get you your gear within days, not months. This guy is top-notch and once people start to get wind of his products and T/A, I'm telling you he will be on top when all said and done! MLG, I would just like to thank you for everything you have not only done for me, but all of the other guys you help out each and every day! Most honest review I can give to you guys.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

very nice...see these are the kind of reviews that potential buyers need to see.

Rep Points

very nice...see these are the kind of reviews that potential buyers need to see.
    Haha. I'm glad I can help! Trust me, I'm BRUTALLY HONEST, and if I felt that something was bunk or things were wrong I would be the first to call, MLG out and make sure that all others knew. Thankfully for all of us that is not the case whatsoever, the complete opposite! I promise that you will be very happy with all of his goods (I cannot wait till he expands) then I'm gonna be pumping my body with more, MLG goods!!!! Enjoy your cycle, weightslayer and please keep myself and everyone else updated with progress!

Rep Points

I ran his prop for 6 weeks before I went to puerto rico, and it was legit. I didnt eat proper while on but did gain 10lbs, kept 6.

I would run another cycle from him but this time it would be proper.

who fucking cares
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    What about this thread? doesnt look great.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/ml...ml#post2727479
    I guess I have about the most input thus far on the ^^^^"decca Reveiw" thread. MLG contacted me after reading my skeptical post to inquire about my training, stats and etc...Not defensively, but in a genuine and certainly professional manner. I've since made another order and sure enough, a few days and the gear is in my hands. I've run his cyp, starting his prop, and am continuing MLG decca. Honestly the cycle is going slower than I hoped for, but I'm not a beginner either. I am however running far higher mg's of test than I usually do, but remain optimistic that it will work out fine. In my honest opinion, I will continue to use MLG because of his awesome communication, ridiculously fast shipping and very fair prices!!
    Born of Sin, raised in Anger, consumed by Rage

Rep Points

The Dbol is g2g im currently running it and its good bro, great strenght gains!
    Still looking for a good sponsor to put in my Signature!!

Rep Points

I've used the sust, prop, tren e, deca, and its all been on point.

My buddies have run his test e and they all liked it better than what they were currently running, which I know for a fact is 10% underdosed.

I'm gonna be trying his EQ, cyp, and tren ace eventually and I'll let everyone know how it is.

Rep Points

Currently on his tren ace and cyp and im pleased to say his gear is gtg. Strength is up and im leaning out nicely. 2 thumbs up

Rep Points

I'm on his test e, about 3 weeks in. Idk the exact date but just about done with the first two bottles, got two more on the way. I've put on about 9lbs, I usually stack with tren which I'm not doing right now. Oh and I've been doing 50mg of his dbol everyday, I was doing more but the sides were too much. I'm not holding as much water as I thought I would, I usually do prop and get almost no water weight so I thought this would be a little different. But overall I'm pleased with the progress.

Rep Points

today was my first pining after 3months clean as a wistle.
    thats how its going down
    trenE 400mg e/w
    testE 700 mg e/w
    dbol 50mg e/d
    than u know 500 ui e/w
    10-12 weeks than cruise
    but now my reflections after first shot i pinned two butt chicks to feel how does each compound feels . both inections smoooth like pina buter no pain no burning sensation ,
    funny but ass where testE went feel more sore than the other hmmm
    other than that about 6 hours after injection im experiencing flu like symptoms which is good always have when gear is of the chain couple tylenols n I'm good to bang that iron.
    that's my observation at this point .next report on my cycle in a week than in a 4Th,
    now im 196 light.
    diet awesome home made food + protein shakes about 250 300 g/d
    n im out

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Trenjunky View Post
    I'm on his test e, about 3 weeks in. Idk the exact date but just about done with the first two bottles, got two more on the way. I've put on about 9lbs, I usually stack with tren which I'm not doing right now. Oh and I've been doing 50mg of his dbol everyday, I was doing more but the sides were too much. I'm not holding as much water as I thought I would, I usually do prop and get almost no water weight so I thought this would be a little different. But overall I'm pleased with the progress.
    so you've been running dbol at 50mgs a day for 3 weeks and have only gained 9lbs? any bloat, back pumps? you should be up 10-15lbs from the dbol alone as most will put on 5lbs a week from bloat.

Rep Points

so you've been running dbol at 50mgs a day for 3 weeks and have only gained 9lbs? any bloat, back pumps? you should be up 10-15lbs from the dbol alone as most will put on 5lbs a week from bloat.
    Everyone is different. He could be running an AI as well.

Yesterday I started dbol 50mg ed in addition to the test cyp. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.
    **Please Note**
    All posts are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.

Rep Points

I don't run an ai, never had to. I never really have a problem with water weight. But I walk by a bottle and lose hair(on my head, I'm slowly transforming into a wolf man otherwise). As far as pumps they are crazy, I can barely do my job if my hand is above my head for more that 5 seconds my arm is burning and starting to pump up. I haven't been eating the best and having been having the best workouts for other reasons. The dbols I did cut out for a couple days cuz I couldn't take the headaches from my Bp. And I haven't done them in about 10 years so I really can't remember how it should be. As far as test I'm pretty much always on, I was blasting for 6 months with prop/tren then cruising at 4-500 mg a week of just prop till I ran out and went to get more synovex but that backorder fucked my usual plans up. So I'm pretty burnt out. I currently weight 215, when I started hitting the gym again I was only 170, and 210-215 is always where I stall and it gets real hard to put on more weight no matter what I do. So I'm prob not a good example.

who fucking cares
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i agree that having a sponsor who is fast with shipment is a good selling point, but if you arent seeing results then it doesnt matter how fast shipment and communication is. i am no beginner either and if you were running cyp at a gram a week, you would have felt a libido or acne increas by week two...so thats not a good sign. i have ran many cycles, and if the gear is good i feel those effects after 2 weeks with 500-750 week of test enath.
    I went with MLG after getting impatient with another sponsor, I received my order from the other sponsor long after I started with MLG. So now that I've run his Cyp out, I'll be using the other sponsor's Cyp at the same dose. See what happens I guess. I'm still using MLG Prop and Decca on top of the gram of other Cyp. I agree that by now(5 weeks), shit should be happening!
    Born of Sin, raised in Anger, consumed by Rage

Rep Points

Usually dont post but I guess I feel compelled to give my honest opinion on mlg and his gear. For the past month I would say I have been getting bulk orders from him. I will say that his communication and shipping are by far the best on the net but thats not cause enough to get his gear. Like others have said just because It ships quick doesn't mean its good. I have been cycling for over 6years and I have been blasting and crusing for the past 2 years.

I feel I am pretty knowledgeable about gear and how my body reacts. I am currently 245lbs at 6'2. Right now I am running all mlg gear which consists of the following....Sust 1500mgs, Tren E 600mgs, Tren Ace 400mgs and 50mg of dbol. I am in my third week of this cycle and my libido is through the roof, I can go and go and go. My skin is pretty oily and I have been getting acne on my thighs and also my back. I am up about 12-14lbs since the beginning of cycle. I know it may sound dumb but I can fluctuate 3-5lbs in a day.

My last blast I order through another one of our domestic sources on here that pretty much everybody loves. I will say the gear was decent but It was crashed and I had to reheat it everytime I had to shoot even though I stored it in a warm place. I hope maybe this review helps some people but currently I stand behind mlg and his products.

Rep Points

Senior why not go get a blood test so everybody can stop speculating.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i just wanted to say again that i am i no one bashing or trying to welcome a topic that would lead to bashing of MLG. i just wanted to get some more feed back on the quality of gear, for all of those who have posted..thank you for your honesty. and so everyone isnt wondering, i am currently running 500mg of test enanth/week along with 300mg of a blend/week...and i'm on my last week. so it would be unfair for me to get some mlg gear and not run it.
    Last edited by weightslayer; 03-14-2012 at 07:13 AM.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jadean View Post
    Senior why not go get a blood test so everybody can stop speculating.

blood test results would be nice to have on here

Rep Points

Right now I have numerous people running mlg gear and the response I have gotten so far has been all good. The only type of gear I did not get so far has been deca. I have people running every single other compound though and so far so good. Just curious slayer is the test your running mlg or is it from somebody else?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brothabrown92586 View Post
    Right now I have numerous people running mlg gear and the response I have gotten so far has been all good. The only type of gear I did not get so far has been deca. I have people running every single other compound though and so far so good. Just curious slayer is the test your running mlg or is it from somebody else?
    no, the test i'm running is from EK whom i have never had problems with any of the gear. it's always been top notch. also the mix is sciroxx ultradex, also g2g. wanted to get some more feedback before i dropped the hammer and went with MLG. i have actually contacted MLG and suggested that he do some kind of contest or figure oout some way to get more positive reviews to help his business out on this board. i even suggested he send me 1-2 vials of test and a pack of orals and i would do a true honest review of his products, so people whom were wondering the same thing i was could put their mind at ease and shop with confidence. there are no product logs on here of his, and the a lot of logs i see on this forum are a joke at best. they are 15 pges long and never really just say if the gear is g2g or not, and have dumb shit like what kind of music they listen to in the gym, and blah blah blah. bro's just want to know if the gear is g2g or not, not all the extra shit. a log should be what the compounds are, starting weight, starting weights used and diet. then ending weight, strength increase, thats it. but MLG wasnt going for it so i started this thread to get shit moving.
    Last edited by weightslayer; 03-14-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Rep Points

I will be running 600mg of enanthate and if the stuff is good,then 600mg of enanthate will sure show it.

will let everyone know soon!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast