• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Painful after shot....help

flash gordo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I need some honest feedback please. I started using BIO-TE250 from BIO-TECH Pharmacuetical of Uruguay about four weeks ago averaging 8 injections so far. I want to know if any of you have used this particular item and if you got the desired results? Is it legit? The reason I'm so curious is because when I administer the substance it feels very smooth and I have no trouble but the days after, the site is very sore and painful and red. Is this normal? Please let me know of all of your experiences with this particular product!! Much appreciated!! Thank you!! :thinking:

Hey guys I need some honest feedback please. I started using BIO-TE250 from BIO-TECH Pharmacuetical of Uruguay about four weeks ago averaging 8 injections so far. I want to know if any of you have used this particular item and if you got the desired results? Is it legit? The reason I'm so curious is because when I administer the substance it feels very smooth and I have no trouble but the days after, the site is very sore and painful and red. Is this normal? Please let me know of all of your experiences with this particular product!! Much appreciated!! Thank you!! :thinking:

That's it, I am just going to say it...

UTFSE!

I've used it but I had almost no pain whatsoever afterwards.

I feel itchy in the injection site right after. The pain could be your body is trying to reject the roid. Or maybe it is a fake.

It could be that you have a alergic reaction to the particular oil they use.
I use 1in 25 gu also with thighs and have never had that kind of reaction but some people do.
I have not used that brand though.

IML Gear Cream!
It could be that you have a alergic reaction to the particular oil they use.
I use 1in 25 gu also with thighs and have never had that kind of reaction but some people do.
I have not used that brand though.

^^^agreed And do the same exact pin.
Is it sore deeper in the muscle, or more towards te top? It's red but is it warm to the touch.

Sounds like it's dirty or what they mixed it with? I had same thing happen before. I always pin test w/ 23 by 1.5 in gluts only. If it's warm like Dath mentioned, toss it and go to Dr ASAP and get antibiotics brother

I've had many painful injections, and where the site has swollen up and turned beat red. Its always cleared up though, i would wait about a week, if your still feeling pain, go see a doc.

itchy and swollen is not a good sign bro...

it's one thing to have some muscle pain but if it's swelling up visibly or getting hot you probably have dirty gear and one of those times the infection will take hold and start spreading

If you intend to keep using that gear I would take just the needle part of a syringe and stick it through the stopper and leave the tip in the air pocket inside the vial (not in the oil, this allows it to vent without the oil shooting out), stick the vial in the oven at 250 degrees for 45 minutes and it will now be sterile just in case. You could also order syringe filters and new vials, transfer to the new vial through the filter and it'll be ok

Yeah I'm using it right now. Lot of swelling and pain for about 4 days afterward (even feels warm) , but clears up. Might try the oven trick today.

I've had many painful injections, and where the site has swollen up and turned beat red. Its always cleared up though, i would wait about a week, if your still feeling pain, go see a doc.

Me too and it gets hot. Always clears up

Sounds like why i only buy human grade products.... I like knowing its clean and what is on the label is what is in the vial.

It aint the gauge of the needle or how deep you are going - it is what you are injecting.

Three options: bacteria, contaminants, or high solvent (alcohol, etc) content... neither of which is good.

Toss it... I got a knot in my quad, squatted heavy, tore the knotted quad (right at the knot)... just not worth it.

I hurt too after I pin for a couple if days but then again I'm pinning virgin tissue

Sent from my iPhone while dri

IML Gear Cream!
I pinned my left quad for the second time now in a forever. Last time it got sore as hell. This time with better technique I have no more soreness than I have in my right quad. I would go as far as saying it feels almost like nothing happened. So aside from very unsteady hands I'd have to say any extreme pain even in virgin muscle is due to gear less than ideal assuming technique was good.

does it have EO in it?? Do you know what carrier oil is used? CSO and me don't get a long!!! it's funny that people say you can't be allergic to them.

Try rubbing your vag in a counter clockwise motion. Hope that helps.

Back