• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My first Cycle

FTW34

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Age 25
Weight 192
Height 5`7
BF% 18
Training, 3 years

My goals.....What everybody wants PUTTING ON AS MUCH MASS AND LOSING AS MUCH BF as possible...

Nutrition: 3500 CAL a day 320 g of protien give or take 30g each day.
Multi Vitamins
Nitro Support
BCAA and Glutamine
Creatine
Fish Oil

weeks 1-5
Aromasin 10mg e.d.
hcg 300iu (twice weekly)
TEST C, 300mg (twice weekly)

Weeks 6-8
Aromasin 10mg e.d.
hcg 300iu (twice weekly)
TEST C 350(twice weekly)

Weeks 9-10
Aromasin 10mg e.d.
hcg 300iu (twice weekly)
TEST C 400 (twice weekly

PCT week 1-2
HCG 500iu e.o.d.
Aromasin e.d.

pct week 3-5
colmid 50mg twice e.d.
aromasin 10mg e.d.

Nolva on hand incase of gyno

open to suggestions and comments....i wanted to start off with a prop kicker but unfortunately cannot :(

kind of eager to throw something else in the mix but if i do it wouldnt be till week 5 so im open to something that could be introduced mid cycle after i see how i do with the test by itself, also a open to a good finisher, something that would make me more solid, while shedding some bf points as well would be great.

Also im naturally very prone to bloating...you can see it in my face if i eat alot of simple carbs for two days...so i can only imagine the moon face and bloating i might experience, hopefully the aromasin will help.

Last edited:
Age 25
Weight 192
Height 5`7
BF% 18
Training, 3 years

My goals.....What everybody wants PUTTING ON AS MUCH MASS AND LOSING AS MUCH BF as possible...

Nutrition: 3500 CAL a day 320 g of protien give or take 30g each day.
Multi Vitamins
Nitro Support
BCAA and Glutamine
Creatine
Fish Oil

weeks 1-5
Aromasin 10mg e.d.
hcg 300iu (twice weekly)
TEST C, 300mg (twice weekly)

Weeks 6-8
Aromasin 10mg e.d.
hcg 300iu (twice weekly)
TEST C 350(twice weekly)

Weeks 9-10
Aromasin 10mg e.d.
hcg 300iu (twice weekly)
TEST C 400 (twice weekly

PCT week 1-2
HCG 500iu e.o.d.
Aromasin e.d.

pct week 3-5
colmid 50mg twice e.d.
aromasin 10mg e.d.

Nolva on hand incase of gyno

open to suggestions and comments....i wanted to start off with a prop kicker but unfortunately cannot :(

kind of eager to throw something else in the mix but if i do it wouldnt be till week 5 so im open to something that could be introduced mid cycle after i see how i do with the test by itself, also a open to a good finisher, something that would make me more solid, while shedding some bf points as well would be great.

Also im naturally very prone to bloating...you can see it in my face if i eat alot of simple carbs for two days...so i can only imagine the moon face and bloating i might experience, hopefully the aromasin will help.

Looks like you've done your research fairly well bro.

Few suggestions .

One before you start your first cycle go and get bloodwork done to know your base levels for the future.!!!

To help avoid the increase chance of gyno issues getting your bf % down to 15% or lower would be more ideal. What is your carb intake?

For an on cycle AI I'd go with arimidex as this will not completely eliminate estrogen from your body. Estrogen aids in muscle development.
.5 mgs eod is a good starting dose and adjusting for
There.

Like the idea at pyramiding your test! but for a first time im not sure I'd bump it more then one time around week 7 and staying at 750 ish. To each his own here.

I wouldn't add any additional compounds bro. See how your body reacts to this first test cycle, document your diet, training, how your feeling and gains.

Your pct would begin 2 wks after your last pin.
so weeks 13-16

Clomid 100/100/75/50Ed
Bring back your aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 Ed

Hopefully this helps ya some

my carb intake is very minimal in the past 2 months. i havent been counting as i should but safe to say around 100g a day. I only eat carbs first thing in the morning (complex) oatmeal....and some simple carbs post workout..any extras would be coming from the protein mixes

call my a cry baby i blame my BF on genetics.

I also would like to add. in 2005 i was obease and weighed 260 pounds. by 2006 i weighed 180ish and that was literally from eating absoloutely NO carbs(breads, wheats, rice, starch, even potatoes) for a whole year with little to no excersize... it was absolute torture. chicken, salads, and fruits, no sugar drinks, ketchup and salad dressings. nothing unless it came from the ground or was a animal that was killed.....i get shivers just thinking about it.

3 years ago i started weight training hard. and now i want that extra boost.

I will definately consider getting the blood work done. thanks for the other tips as well dath.

as far as the fat is concerned i was also thinking about maybe adding 25mcg-50mcg of t3 for 5 weeks to help with the weight loss.

Dont have arimidex on hand. or know of any good UGL brands for that. but yes i do agree having a AI that isnt completely suicidal would be a good thing. It really came down to what was accessible.

Appreciate the advice on sticking to one compound even though the thoughts of throwing in some deca or eq has been making my mouth water. I will most likely do like you said. If i do take eq or deca it would be minimal doses to help with collegian and prevent injury and strain on my joints.

Also in my first year of training i experienced a real bad back injury on my right lateral and lets just say the most healthcare i got at the time was being told to take advil, even to this day that torn muscle screams after a good workout even with proper support. Know of anything that could maybe soften up that scar tissue?

Last edited:
my carb intake is very minimal in the past 2 months. i havent been counting as i should but safe to say around 100g a day. I only eat carbs first thing in the morning (complex) oatmeal....and some simple carbs post workout..any extras would be coming from the protein mixes

call my a cry baby i blame my BF on genetics.

I also would like to add. in 2005 i was obease and weighed 260 pounds. by 2006 i weighed 180ish and that was literally from eating absoloutely NO carbs(breads, wheats, rice, starch, even potatoes) for a whole year with little to no excersize... it was absolute torture. chicken, salads, and fruits, no sugar drinks, ketchup and salad dressings. nothing unless it came from the ground or was a animal that was killed.....i get shivers just thinking about it.

3 years ago i started weight training hard. and now i want that extra boost.

I will definately consider getting the blood work done. thanks for the other tips as well dath.

as far as the fat is concerned i was also thinking about maybe adding 25mcg-50mcg of t3 for 5 weeks to help with the weight loss.

Dont have arimidex on hand. or know of any good UGL brands for that. but yes i do agree having a AI that isnt completely suicidal would be a good thing. It really came down to what was accessible.

Appreciate the advice on sticking to one compound even though the thoughts of throwing in some deca or eq has been making my mouth water. I will most likely do like you said. If i do take eq or deca it would be minimal doses to help with collegian and prevent injury and strain on my joints.

Also in my first year of training i experienced a real bad back injury on my right lateral and lets just say the most healthcare i got at the time was being told to take advil, even to this day that torn muscle screams after a good workout even with proper support. Know of anything that could maybe soften up that scar tissue?

Hell you've made great strides bro I commend you man!!!
Keep up the great work. Sounds as tho you are fighting genetics sure as hell wouldn't call you no cry baby man. As far as the scar tissue ?? Possible deep tissue massage would help with that brotha.

If you are really looking for mass....increase your daily caloric and protein intake, they are a little low for your stats.

/V

def will keep that in mind, especially if im adding t3.

Smart move....in your shoes, I'd aim for at least 5k calories a day, and as far as protein, I use 2gr per body lb. So if you are 200lbs., aim for 400gr of protein. IMHO! Good luck, and good job doing your homework bro. :winkfinger:

/V

Back