• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please sign my petition to Titanya

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is a petition I need you guys to help me out here. Titanya and I were talking the other night and the question arose whether or not if you looked at semen under a microscope could you see little swimmers moving around. And then if you applied spermicide would they stop? So the obvoius solution was to find out by doing it, but where would we get a microscope?

Here's where you come in. She accidently let it slip that her sister in puerto rico has a $1000 microscope. Which she just happens to be visiting this weekend for a week or so. I will gladly supply the specimen, but she is reluctant to borrow her sister's microscope, even if just for a little while. :crazy: Why? Because Tanya's retarded. :spaz:

So please sign my petition to her to bring the microscope back with her when she returns from her trip.

Thank you
Crono1000 :D

Last edited:
Fuq ya :laugh:
IT :D

CRASHMAN:D

Tank316................gimme a hell ya!!!!!:thumb: :thumb:

Originally posted by Titanya
:no: you should have seen his petition for head
:scratch: Cronno's giving head? :confused: You'd better get ready to hold MJ back, cause he's gonna get riled up over this one. :p

Originally posted by irontime
:scratch: Cronno's giving head? :confused: You'd better get ready to hold MJ back, cause he's gonna get riled up over this one. :p

Yeah, that wouldn't be very pretty. I hear Cronno uses too much teeth!:eek2::laugh:

ha! like you wont be first in line? :D
:nope: Like Mma said, he uses too much teeth :laugh:

ha! like you wont be first in line? :D

:haha: :haha:

Yeah IT, U bitch ASS:rolleyes: :D

psst........Tit, when someone shakes their head from left to right that means 'NO'. Just thought I'd let you in on the little secret. :p

Originally posted by MJ23
Yeah IT, U bitch ASS:rolleyes: :D
Ah shut it MJ :flipoff: We all know you're pulling yourself at the thought of Conno. :p

Originally posted by Crono1000
Why? Because Tanya's retarded. :spaz:

Crono1000 :D

Now thats a good move to get anything approved
:finger: :rolleyes: :D

psssssst.... dick... if you keep on making explicit sexual advances to my boyfriend, that means u'r 'GAY'... just thought i'd let u know

:scratch: Cronno's giving head?

Humm...
:scratch:

I think this pretty much sums it all up, so no need to drag me into it.

Just go wait in line:haha: :haha: :grin:

psssssst.... dick... if you keep on making explicit sexual advances to my boyfriend, that means u'r 'GAY'... just thought i'd let u know
:shrug: I never made that impression at all, YOU'RE the one who said he wants to swallow schlongs. :lol:

YOU'RE the one who said he wants to swallow schlongs. :lol:

:haha: :haha: :haha: . OH, FUCK this is funny,

HEY, "TIT" what the hell are you doing that is making the poor bastards go fetching for dick :grin: :rofl:

HEY, "TIT" what the hell are you doing that is making the poor bastards go fetching for dick :grin: :rofl:

like i said... get in line its $3 a session

:haha: I knew she was a he. :lol: So tit, how much do you have to pay in order for him to suck you off? :rofl:

IT... you keep on asking me if I'm a guy. :shrug: This is probably very heavily associated with the fact that all the sexual partners you've had in life have been male. But that doesn't mean that the world is limited to one gender or that sex is limited to but fucking. Hun, your just gonna have to come to terms with it. I'm not a guy, and no, i wont give u head. :no:

Well, "TIT" I dont necessarily want to take IT's side, but your only feminine signs so far is the word "TIT":D

I mean Cronno liking Schlongs so much, and complementing every guy here does not make a strong case for you..:rolleyes:

Its good to hear that reports of your demise are somewhat premature, Titanya. However, if you want life to be worth living, you better find some way to nip this in the bud! I know its not fair, but when the rest of the world sees IT and MJ ganging up on something, there's a strong presumption that that object is male. (And of course there was that ugly incident with the weiner dogs.) Perhaps nekkid pix would squelch this ugly libel.

like i said... get in line its $3 a session

Well, thats a Cheap Whore
:grin:

Back