• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thanktropin lab test: serum GH and IGF-1

yzfrr11

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Due for routine labs tomorrow including serum HGH, IGF-1, total test on 200mg Bunited enanthate per week, and 5iu Thanktropin per day, and Synthroid, 100 mcg per day.

Anyone interested in the results? Should be available in 7 days. They will be posted in this thread if it is cleared with the mods here.

hell yeah. I'm not sure if you visit OM, but they allow lab results posted and one guy tested all sorts of hgh using the serum method. Tons of others were found to be bunk or severely underdosed. The running protocol is to inject 10 iu. quite a few guys have done pharm grade for a baseline. Here is a rough comparison:

10 iu:
pharm-30's
rips- 30's
thanks and novos- 20's
IP yellows-10
eli's-teens I believe
gray tops-bunk so far, I'll be testing tomorrow.
hyge from IP-bunk

I'm permanently banned from PM for sharing my results.

I can vouch for this guy too. He's been a huge help to me many times, very valuable member.

Last edited:
Im interested yzf. Youve posted some great info in the past too.

Due for routine labs tomorrow including serum HGH, IGF-1, total test on 200mg Bunited enanthate per week, and 5iu Thanktropin per day, and Synthroid, 100 mcg per day.

Anyone interested in the results? Should be available in 7 days. They will be posted in this thread if it is cleared with the mods here.

We encourage these types of posts.

hell yeah. I'm not sure if you visit OM, but they allow lab results posted and one guy tested all sorts of hgh using the serum method. Tons of others were found to be bunk or severely underdosed. The running protocol is to inject 10 iu. quite a few guys have done pharm grade for a baseline. Here is a rough comparison:

10 iu:
pharm-30's
rips- 30's
thanks and novos- 20's
IP yellows-10
eli's-teens I believe
hyge from IP-bunk

I can vouch for this guy too. He's been a huge help to me many times, very valuable member.

So rips are good then? Seeing some results. Well among other things I am on... :winkfinger:

Do you have a link for the results?

Yes this is awesome. Nothing beats blood work.

Any word on the kigs ExPhys?

So rips are good then? Seeing some results. Well among other things I am on... :winkfinger:

Do you have a link for the results?

Go to OM in the hgh section, they made it a sticky.

Yes this is awesome. Nothing beats blood work.

Any word on the kigs ExPhys?

I can't remember honestly, try OM in the hgh section, some dude tested a ton of different brands.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah they didn't have kigs in there. Maybe I;ll have to do it. How much is the gh test again?

Rips??

... please dont blast me for asking this and i kno i have seen it but cant save my ass to remember it.. where did i see Rips

Wow, that's a lot of great info for sure. But I'm a little surprised a the high numbers because a review of the literature shows that 10 units given to an adult will give a serum GH level between 15-25 at 4 hours. I've seen some bro's posting results up to 50 after 10 iu's - that's really hard to believe!

10 iu:
pharm-30's
rips- 30's
thanks and novos- 20's
IP yellows-10
eli's-teens I believe
hyge from IP-bunk

At any rate, blood was drawn today 4 hours after administering 10 iu's of Thanks IM. My guess is that this stuff is good. We'll see.

novo test

was on olm and part of testing thread before they shut it down and turned it into a sticky....i had novos tested last week which were a different batch number than moe ....i can post up pics and results if you guys want ....should i start a new thread?

snake

was on olm and part of testing thread before they shut it down and turned it into a sticky....i had novos tested last week which were a different batch number than moe ....i can post up pics and results if you guys want ....should i start a new thread?

snake
Post it up here in this thread bro - I'm good with that. We can keep the Novos/Thanks data together.

IML Gear Cream!
At any rate, blood was drawn today 4 hours after administering 10 iu's of Thanks IM. My guess is that this stuff is good. We'll see.

I did gray tops today at 10 iu as well, but blood drawn was 3.5 hours.

This is with 8 iu's HGH SubQ

Figure 1.

Mean hGH (± SD) serum concentration vs time profiles following subcutaneous administration of 2.92 mg rhGH/subject using either the cool.click™ 2 device or standard syringe with needle.
Brearley et al. BMC Clinical Pharmacology 2007 7:10 doi:10.1186/1472-6904-7-10
Download authors' original image

novo test with pics

here are results of test i did on novos ....tested out @ 19.4 which is pretty good .... also pic with batch number

Snake

Attachments

• novos 003.JPG
    novos 003.JPG
    482.1 KB · Views: 63
  • img086.jpg
    img086.jpg
    604.1 KB · Views: 79
here are results of test i did on novos ....tested out @ 19.4 which is pretty good .... also pic with batch number

Snake

pretty good, I'm happy I have some. the sides I was getting left me with no doubt that they were good.

Attachments

• img085.jpg
    img085.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 99
  • shoes 007.JPG
    shoes 007.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 28
well i picked up some Ip hygetropin a few months back and had gh serum testing done on it here are the resuls ....way underdosed......
hope this doesnt get me kicked off here ?

snake

is that from 10 iu? The mods here treat the sponsors and members equally, which I respect.

Back