• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hcg alone for replacement

dyna

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have been using hcg at 250 iu every monday wednesday and friday for 3 weeks and feel better than when doing testosterone inj at 100 mg per week. i also imagine hcg will render much less negative dht effects. as far as estrogen from hcg, .25 mg of arimadex once or twice per week will do the trick.
as far as down regulation, how to prevent it or what to do when it happens?
is hcg a viable protocol alone? any long term damage at low dosages?

Hcg mono therapy is very common, did you try hcg with your testosterone injections. I think you could feel even better if you havent tried that.

Hcg mono therapy is very common, did you try hcg with your testosterone injections. I think you could feel even better if you havent tried that.

^^^ this!

Test and HCG is like peanut butter and jelly. It's the gold standard for a reason.

i keep hearing hcg alone even at 250 iu 3x per week can cause down regulation.. this is concerning, any advice on how to prevent this or deal with it if and when it happens?
thanks

i keep hearing hcg alone even at 250 iu 3x per week can cause down regulation.. this is concerning, any advice on how to prevent this or deal with it if and when it happens?
thanks

I am about to try the same thing, HcG alone. I hope it works. I'm going to start with 500 iu twice a week. I guess we'll know soon enough.

why inject hcg multiple times a week when you could inject test once?

I am about to try the same thing, HcG alone. I hope it works. I'm going to start with 500 iu twice a week. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Guy on another forum does HCG mono. He does 600iu twice per week and his test level went up to 900. If you are secondary this might work for you. If you are not it might not work. But try it for 6 weeks and get a blood test.

why inject hcg multiple times a week when you could inject test once?

With test you have to take HCG anyway to keep your nuts working. And it shuts down your HPTA. HCG promotes your own body to produce test, no HPTA shutdown. Oh and subq injections only two per week.

that is 100% inaccurate. HcG most certainly does shut down your hpta. hcg also can cause large spikes in estrogen as well.
taken in small dosages i.e, under 500 iu 2x per week, it can be a form of viable firm of hrt. what i find advantages is you wont get more stable levels opposed to using testosterone which can lead to large spikes in T the first few days and consequently a large spike in DHT and estrogen. i am concerned however about down regulation with hcg. any info on that would be appreciated.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes it does shutdown the HPTA but does produce intratesticular test which I think is better than injecting test. Ill PM you a link to some results of guy's using high HCG which you asked for.

got it.. interesting. i just worry about " down regulation".

I've heard the down regulation bit too. But I've never found anyone that experienced it. 250ius eod or 500ius e3d is common protocol and many believe anything over 1000ius a week is wasteful but not harmful. I like the 250 eod and believe anything much higher than 500iu per will increase e2. Keep in mind though I don't think there are any long term studies on hcg the way we use it.

Sorry to ask the stupid question this evening. What is "down regulation"?

I believe they are talking about over stimulating the testes with hcg and shutting them down permanently. From what Ive read it would take some massive long term doses to do it.

:coffee:

I believe they are talking about over stimulating the testes with hcg and shutting them down permanently. From what Ive read it would take some massive long term doses to do it.

A guy was doing 8,000iu a week doctor recommended that dose. He was on that for a year with no problem's. He had to take an AI at that dose and his test levels were like 1200. He found out he can take 600iu 2x per week and his total test is around 800-900 and no AI needed.

i also have heard a link,
erhaps a very small link, between long term hcg and testicular cancer?
One thing that was strange, if i inject hcg subcutaneously in abs, i urinate like crazy the next few days. i actually went to the hospital thinking i was diabetic or my prostate was enlarged..no to both. had to be the hcg causing a hude spike in estrigen because we have more fat in the ab area ?
by the way, i think downregulation means hcg stops working " for a while" , then after taking off a few weeks the testes respond again..

Back