• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M1T + halo

EATSCHILDREN

roidzrgood
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would anyone run a cycle with an m1t kicker and a halo finisher? Cycle would look like:
Weeks 1-10 test e 500mg
1-3 m1t at 10mg
9-12 halo at 20mg
Ran with an AI , liver support and standard clomid/aromasin pct of course. I tend to get good results from stronger orals at low doses

Stats for mods 5'10" 215 ~13-15% bf. Probably be around 200 and leaner when I would run this.

Would anyone run a cycle with an m1t kicker and a halo finisher? Cycle would look like:
Weeks 1-10 test e 500mg
1-3 m1t at 10mg
9-12 halo at 20mg
Ran with an AI , liver support and standard clomid/aromasin pct of course. I tend to get good results from stronger orals at low doses

Stats for mods 5'10" 215 ~13-15% bf. Probably be around 200 and leaner when I would run this.

looks fine, id add tren ace tho

never used M1t but heard it was pretty harsh.

Looks like a good cycle.
I might run that myself.

Haha glad to give you an idea bro. We will be strong as fuck on these compounds that's for damn sure.

Haha glad to give you an idea bro. We will be strong as fuck on these compounds that's for damn sure.

Actually, I use M1T or Mdrol to cut.
I know, but it works for me.

I loved superdrol as a kicker on my last cycle. Lean, dry and strong, great for a clean bulk or a cut imo. I ran it @ 15mg (methyl s) and had better results than dbol @ 60mg.

I loved superdrol as a kicker on my last cycle. Lean, dry and strong, great for a clean bulk or a cut imo. I ran it @ 15mg (methyl s) and had better results than dbol @ 60mg.
Try mdrol @ 15, M1t @10 and Anadrol @ 50 for 30 days with test for 12 weeks and end with dbol @ 40 for the last month.

IML Gear Cream!
Shit bro that must be some wicked synergy with all the different characteristics of those interacting

how did you find m1t? hit me up with a pm if its the real deal!

If its real methyl 1 test.....be ready for some potential sides.
That shits no joke.
Youll know if its real about 10 min after you eat it.
I know it well.
It`s real. get real warm, hint of a headache, throughout the day you want to punch/throw everything in sight. It`s not for newbies, that`s for damn sure. Only stronger drug I`ve ever used was DNP, and that will be never again. Felt so bad I wanted to die. My temp was 104.

Back