• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Promuscle mods threatened to get heavy to ban me here and at meso

exphys88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, I'm going to share some of my drama with you guys and warn you about all the bunk hgh from IP.

I posted some labs at pm about my IP yellow tops, and then I shared my results on 3 other guys threads that were specifically about the yellow tops. the yellows are underdosed, about 1/4 of what they should be, so I shared this info, along with labs.

My posts were first getting deleted, then after the 3rd one, I received a permanent ban. when you get banned, you can only access a banned forum where you can speak with the mods. I tried to be civil, but it's so obvious that these mods got IP's dick in their mouths it disgusts me so I finally told them to quit sucking IP's dick. They didn't like that.:ohyeah:

Their next tactic was to refute the validity of the serum hgh test, so I told them to speak with heavy about whether it's a reliable test or not since heavy is a well respected mod on several forums. Their final statement to me, before completely deleting my account was that they were going to contact heavy and make sure he bans me from IM and meso.

So, remember who PM mods are looking out for, and steer clear from IP hgh.

PS-Please don't ban me heavy.:kissu:

If you get banned, I will make sure they feel the wrath of God.
No one fucks with a good guy and gets away with it.

sharing_popcorn-1245.gif

This is complete fucking bullshit.
Fuck those slimy pieces of shit.
That's why you can't trust a lot of people on these boards, especially higher ranking guys, because a lot of them are driven by greed.

God fucking damn it, you just give me the word.

Big A has done me some favors...

Who was it?
Are any of them members here?

It's about to be go time in this bitch.

Well Sponsors on Promuscle pay around 4 or 5 hundred dollars a Month..

Which means, they are allowed to sell Bunk Trashy Gear/GH to people and get away with it..

Anyone who speaks out against them will be treated like a Terrorist and Water boarded.. kinda like the US Gov.

I'm actually in disbelief over this. maybe I'm naive, but I don't post bullshit, and try to provide some honesty to this game and I get banned for it. They're the most arrogant mods I've ever seen.

:stirpot:

Heavy, you need to do what is right. Stick up for someone who has been unjustly silenced.
We all know you have some pull all over the fucking web. This shouldn't just be swept under the rug.

This is fucking horse shit. The almighty dollar silences everyone, yet again.

All I can say is I do appreciate you taking the time to do what you do with posting your labs up for everyone to see, I have seen you do this a lot actually, which is very helpful. I highly doubt Heavy, or any of the other mods will ban you here. Heavy himself has questioned and confirmed the same way you have done. IM is a pretty cool community to be a part of that's for sure...

How can some people sleep at night, knowing they get over on people just to make a buck.

Well Sponsors on Promuscle pay around 4 or 5 hundred dollars a Month..

Which means, they are allowed to sell Bunk Trashy Gear/GH to people and get away with it..

Anyone who speaks out against them will be treated like a Terrorist and Water boarded.. kinda like the US Gov.
PM tore apart Raws when he was a sponsor there.

They are longtime vets. I'm a mod on one of their smaller boards.

yeah, they mentioned that. when I mentioned that you were using the same testing method, he said, "don't bring heavy into this, I'll send him a message and have you banned at IM and meso. Call my bluff, I dare you."

I've just seen so many IP dick sucking posts by the mods over there it's disgusting. they determined that another source (steven murphy) was selling bunk hgh and threatened him that he would be banned from the forum if he doesn't fix it. With IP, they delete threads and ban guys like me.

Shit like this makes me appreciate this board more.

Here's some humour:

when IP started selling the nipers he put out a warning that they were so strong that if you took too much you would go into insulin shock, so he said only take 1 iu/day. they were bunk.

Here's his latest reason why the gray tops are coming back as bunk on the serum test:

"its important to undrestand HGH that is created by Inclusion Body technology is not identical to human GH so test negative in lab test unless you ask tester about it in advance as to what to look for. this type of hgh has been known to cause a person to build up antibodies against the drug at higher doses , thats why its important to fallow instructions on the lable exactly , if you inject high doses at once your body destroy it , all types of hgh only stay in body 4 hours , if need to inject more , do so more often , not more at once , max is 5 iu at a time."

the bolded part is hilarious considering the studies that everyone has been posting showing that hgh peaks at 3-4 hours.

Dear
exphysiologist88, you are the only one from over 60.000 customers they have who hate yellow tops! the only one.

So, I'm going to share some of my drama with you guys and warn you about all the bunk hgh from IP.

I posted some labs at pm about my IP yellow tops, and then I shared my results on 3 other guys threads that were specifically about the yellow tops. the yellows are underdosed, about 1/4 of what they should be, so I shared this info, along with labs.

My posts were first getting deleted, then after the 3rd one, I received a permanent ban. when you get banned, you can only access a banned forum where you can speak with the mods. I tried to be civil, but it's so obvious that these mods got IP's dick in their mouths it disgusts me so I finally told them to quit sucking IP's dick. They didn't like that.:ohyeah:

Their next tactic was to refute the validity of the serum hgh test, so I told them to speak with heavy about whether it's a reliable test or not since heavy is a well respected mod on several forums. Their final statement to me, before completely deleting my account was that they were going to contact heavy and make sure he bans me from IM and meso.

So, remember who PM mods are looking out for, and steer clear from IP hgh.

PS-Please don't ban me heavy.:kissu:

sounds like you should just stay here. :coffee:

Back