• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just take the dollar

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There can really be no doubt that candy machine vendors would stand to further their income through the fruitful and generous act of simply allowing my crumpled dollar bill to actually pass through their unjustly condemnatory money receptacle so that I may obtain my Snickers bar. Should they indeed choose to relax their unjust, callous, and highly discriminatroy standards governing the selection of which tenders are allowed into their machines and those which are not then they may indeed open themselves up to the occasional conterfeiter. This I grant. However, these occurances would occur with far less frequency then does that of the average Joe who is just trying to put money into the machine but cannot.

In allowing these ghastly practices to perpetuate they have introduced a schism between the American people and successful commerce, and some might argue, reason.

being a sledge, save ur money!

I used to test those things when I worked for the gaming control board. lot of tech goes in them, they are actual mini-counterfeit detectors. can't get accurate readings off that cotton/linen fiber paper if it's in bad shape, etc.

Ah, yes, the old vending machine and the crumpled dollar trick...:wits:

Back