• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3-7-03 NHL Update

Rusty

FTW
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Last Nights Scores
Maple Leafs 2 vs Sabres 4
Canucks 4 vs Blue Jackets 5
Islanders 1 vs Bruins 4
Coyotes 3 vs Blues 6
Hurricanes 4 vs Penguins 0
Thrashers 4 vs Capitals 4
Canadiens 3 vs Sharks 4
Oilers 2 vs Kings 1
Wild 2 vs Predators 2

Tonights Schedule
Flyers vs Rangers 07:00 PM
Wild vs Hurricanes 07:00 PM
Flames vs Blackhawks 08:30 PM
Predators vs Stars 08:30 PM
Oilers vs Mighty Ducks 10:30 PM
Blues vs Red Wings 07:30 PM
Avalanche vs Lightning 07:30 PM
Panthers vs Thrashers 07:30 PM

Click Here For NHL Standing by Conference.

Man, the Blues put a hurt on Phoenix last night. Hopefully Phoenix slowed them down a little for the Wings tonight. :D

Ya know, IAB.........I watched that game last night. And I had the feeling that St Louis was not skating very well. They did allot of passing and missed allot of passes. I hope they play like that tonight. he he he

I got stuck watching the Bruins/Islanders last night. :rolleyes: Two teams no one gives a shit about.

Detroit is so damn hot right now, St Louis is going to have a tough time. Plus, it's in Detroit.

NO hockey on tonight in my neck of the woods. Friggin NBA is on ESPN and boxing is on ESPN2.

That's ok, because ESPN/ESPN2 just HAMMER you with hockey during the post-season. :)

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
NO hockey on tonight in my neck of the woods. Friggin NBA is on ESPN and boxing is on ESPN2.

That's ok, because ESPN/ESPN2 just HAMMER you with hockey during the post-season. :)

To bad Espn or 2 can't get their shit together enough to show some good games during the season.

Originally posted by IPMC
To bad Espn or 2 can't get their shit together enough to show some good games during the season.

Ain't that the damn truth. Between ESPN, ESPN 2, all the freakin' Turner networks, USA and the local channels how fuqing much basketball can they show??? Get rid of that shit and show some damn hockey. :yell:

Originally posted by ALBOB
Ain't that the damn truth. Between ESPN, ESPN 2, all the freakin' Turner networks, USA and the local channels how fuqing much basketball can they show??? Get rid of that shit and show some damn hockey. :yell:

I'm with ya buddy.........BBall is a girls sport.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by IPMC BBall is a girls sport.

You give it more credit than I do, I don't even think it's a sport. You have seven foot tall men putting a round piece of rubber through a round piece of metal that's 10 1/2 feet high. Big deal.
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ALBOB
You give it more credit than I do, I don't even think it's a sport. You have seven foot tall men putting a round piece of rubber through a round piece of metal that's 10 1/2 feet high. Big deal.
:rolleyes:

yea, 70 or 80 times in one game.......how fun can it be........

You have a point.

Back