Napsgear.net


crashed test vials received :(

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    48
    Rep Points
    713546

    crashed test vials received :(

    i received some crashed testosterone cypionate from geneza and it was crashed pretty baldy and after heating it it just crashed gain. Normally i would have no problem using it but in the past if it just keeps crashing the injections are usually terribly painful, I was pretty upset when i contacted naps support and received no help but to be told to heat it and deal with it. It wasn't just the test cyp i received TNE that crashed as well, i wish naps stood behind there products a little better i know they don't control the weather but at least offer a warning next to that product, if thats there policy. I have never complained but thought that it was kinda much




    EDIT: Do not ever post your ticket convo's again, just heat it up and you will be good to go.
    Last edited by GXR64; 03-15-2012 at 03:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    TonyMack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    637
    Rep Points
    64617777

    I've got some fake enanthate from another supplier in my medicine cabinet, would you like to trade?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    big60235's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    6 ft deep and diggin
    Posts
    959
    Rep Points
    45117400

    Crashed Cyp is common and dosen't effect the comfort or discomfort of an injection nor the quality of the product. Think about what you are implying.

    When you inject a oil based product your body absorbes the oil in a matter of hours and the depending on the ester breaks down the chem at different rates so there is not a chance for it to crash once it's injected. And just to calm you down I have injected Cyp that has crashed after heating it properly and have never had a issue. I know people that prefer to buy Cyp so they can chill it to make sure its real Cyp since it crashes so easy. They heat it up, put it back into solution, and pin away.

    Now onto the point of crashed. You know that crashed Cyp and TNE are completely different. The Cyp is a solution and requires a lot more heat and leg Thor time heated to put it back into a solution while TNE is a suspension (it will settle out over time no matter the outside temps) and requires just a little heat for a few minutes to put it back into suspension.
    Last edited by Anabolic5150; 03-15-2012 at 06:55 AM.
    The real strong have no need to prove it to the phonies. ~ Charles Manson

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    48
    Rep Points
    713546

    actually your wrong buddy TNE is also a solution not a suspension hence the name TNE not TEST SUSPENSION. TNE is in oil and is fully dissolved while test suspension will separate if left to settle for a while which is while its called a suspension. TNE and SUSPENSion are not one in the same. The TNE crashed just the same as the test cyp with chunks of chrysalis floating along the bottom. Its fine i just feel almost every other supplier i have used stood behind there product and would replace a product that looked like one i received, and no there not fake. I just feel they should do the same especially since there prices went up like 20-30% lately. And for the record I'm not concerned with the two vials i was more concerned with future orders and larger amounts of vials being crashed and not replaced since i didn't no that they didn't replace them.
    Last edited by twist3ci; 03-15-2012 at 07:29 AM.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    322
    Rep Points
    6822849

    sorry for the noob question, but what does it mean when gear is crashed? ive never received any gear that seemed abnormal so idk whats up. thanks

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,485
    Rep Points
    133803103

    Pm sent to you twist, we will figure it out. Let's not get into this type of discussion here.
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

  7. #7
    Registered User
    DaHawk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    452
    Rep Points
    7677973

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisotpherm View Post
    Pm sent to you twist, we will figure it out. Let's not get into this type of discussion here.
    Good call.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    594
    Rep Points
    15694240

    I have never even heard of crashed gear, thanks for educating me on something new.

  9. #9
    Large Broly
    BOARD REP
    GXR64's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Im in you HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    1,388
    Rep Points
    68355233

    Quote Originally Posted by twist3ci View Post
    actually your wrong buddy TNE is also a solution not a suspension hence the name TNE not TEST SUSPENSION. TNE is in oil and is fully dissolved while test suspension will separate if left to settle for a while which is while its called a suspension. TNE and SUSPENSion are not one in the same. The TNE crashed just the same as the test cyp with chunks of chrysalis floating along the bottom. Its fine i just feel almost every other supplier i have used stood behind there product and would replace a product that looked like one i received, and no there not fake. I just feel they should do the same especially since there prices went up like 20-30% lately. And for the record I'm not concerned with the two vials i was more concerned with future orders and larger amounts of vials being crashed and not replaced since i didn't no that they didn't replace them.
    why replace it when you can just heat it up and it will go back into suspension? Makes no sense and we wont replace it cause you could very well have tossed it into your freezer and made it crash then be trying to get free shit.

    heat it up like a non newb and it will be gtg, end of story.

  10. #10
    Student of the Game
    Anabolic5150's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    5,241
    Rep Points
    405881150

    Quote Originally Posted by GXR64 View Post
    why replace it when you can just heat it up and it will go back into suspension? Makes no sense and we wont replace it cause you could very well have tossed it into your freezer and made it crash then be trying to get free shit.

    heat it up like a non newb and it will be gtg, end of story.

    This actually made me LOL!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 07:10 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 05:13 AM
  3. weird.. received vials with no labels on them
    By floridaboy07 in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:10 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 08:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->