• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

crashed test vials received :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

twist3ci

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i received some crashed testosterone cypionate from geneza and it was crashed pretty baldy and after heating it it just crashed gain. Normally i would have no problem using it but in the past if it just keeps crashing the injections are usually terribly painful, I was pretty upset when i contacted naps support and received no help but to be told to heat it and deal with it. It wasn't just the test cyp i received TNE that crashed as well, i wish naps stood behind there products a little better i know they don't control the weather but at least offer a warning next to that product, if thats there policy. I have never complained but thought that it was kinda much

EDIT: Do not ever post your ticket convo's again, just heat it up and you will be good to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got some fake enanthate from another supplier in my medicine cabinet, would you like to trade?

Crashed Cyp is common and dosen't effect the comfort or discomfort of an injection nor the quality of the product. Think about what you are implying.

When you inject a oil based product your body absorbes the oil in a matter of hours and the depending on the ester breaks down the chem at different rates so there is not a chance for it to crash once it's injected. And just to calm you down I have injected Cyp that has crashed after heating it properly and have never had a issue. I know people that prefer to buy Cyp so they can chill it to make sure its real Cyp since it crashes so easy. They heat it up, put it back into solution, and pin away.

Now onto the point of crashed. You know that crashed Cyp and TNE are completely different. The Cyp is a solution and requires a lot more heat and leg Thor time heated to put it back into a solution while TNE is a suspension (it will settle out over time no matter the outside temps) and requires just a little heat for a few minutes to put it back into suspension.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually your wrong buddy TNE is also a solution not a suspension hence the name TNE not TEST SUSPENSION. TNE is in oil and is fully dissolved while test suspension will separate if left to settle for a while which is while its called a suspension. TNE and SUSPENSion are not one in the same. The TNE crashed just the same as the test cyp with chunks of chrysalis floating along the bottom. Its fine i just feel almost every other supplier i have used stood behind there product and would replace a product that looked like one i received, and no there not fake. I just feel they should do the same especially since there prices went up like 20-30% lately. And for the record I'm not concerned with the two vials i was more concerned with future orders and larger amounts of vials being crashed and not replaced since i didn't no that they didn't replace them.

Last edited:
sorry for the noob question, but what does it mean when gear is crashed? ive never received any gear that seemed abnormal so idk whats up. thanks

Pm sent to you twist, we will figure it out. Let's not get into this type of discussion here.

actually your wrong buddy TNE is also a solution not a suspension hence the name TNE not TEST SUSPENSION. TNE is in oil and is fully dissolved while test suspension will separate if left to settle for a while which is while its called a suspension. TNE and SUSPENSion are not one in the same. The TNE crashed just the same as the test cyp with chunks of chrysalis floating along the bottom. Its fine i just feel almost every other supplier i have used stood behind there product and would replace a product that looked like one i received, and no there not fake. I just feel they should do the same especially since there prices went up like 20-30% lately. And for the record I'm not concerned with the two vials i was more concerned with future orders and larger amounts of vials being crashed and not replaced since i didn't no that they didn't replace them.
why replace it when you can just heat it up and it will go back into suspension? Makes no sense and we wont replace it cause you could very well have tossed it into your freezer and made it crash then be trying to get free shit.

heat it up like a non newb and it will be gtg, end of story.

why replace it when you can just heat it up and it will go back into suspension? Makes no sense and we wont replace it cause you could very well have tossed it into your freezer and made it crash then be trying to get free shit.

heat it up like a non newb and it will be gtg, end of story.

This actually made me LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back