IronMagLabs

Isolated proteins + termogenic (+ a few doubts!)

Rep Points

Isolated proteins + termogenic (+ a few doubts!)

Okay so given I wrote a post in a spanish forum and any ppl responded to it, I'll try to translate it faithfully, I hope you all can understand my poor english!

Hi, I'm currently bulking. With a mass gainer from SCITEC nutrition, which apports me carbohydrates and proteins (in a much smaller quantity than a normal protein suplement, ofc). I'm currently between 14-15% of body fat (you can see a post of mine in this forum with a posing video), and I'll keep bulking maybe for a month and a half more. After that, I'll jump to definition, and I'd like to take that period with a protein and a termogenic.

Talking about proteins for definition, I thought about having a isolated protein plus a termogenic like Animal Cuts or sth like that. So, one of my questions are... How is the absorption of the isolated protein, compared to the normal whey protein? Is it easy and fast? Or slow?

Talking about brands... what about a NITROTECH ISOLATE 65 PRO SERIES? Or ISO-100 maybe? They're expensive, here in spain one kg of them (2.2lbs) are for like 25 or 30 euros, it's like almost 40 dollars. And they wouldn't last more than 2 weeks! Anyway, the ISO-100 has a 2,3 kg version, that can last a month, for 50 euros, that's waaay better. I provide here the images of the prospect:
    NITRO;

ISO-100;

And, here goes another question. Hydrolized protein. Separated protein in aminoacids. That's all I know, can someone please tell me advantages, drawbacks, and in what period should I take it?

Current data: 77 kg (170lbs), 180cm (5" 10 ft), 14-15% body fat.

THANK YOU ALL!

Rep Points

oh yeah and another question... do you recommend me animal cuts or hydroxycut? I heard that the new formula of that last one isn't as good as the previous ones, but I dunno anything about it... Do u guys can tell me something? THANKS!

Rep Points

I was drink both many times,the Nitro Isolate65 Pro Series, and the ISO-100... The Nitro is a little dense,but the ISO-100 is light,both great products. Yea Isolates are faster acting proteins, thn whey concentrate. For detailed definition the isolate is the right choice.

But for the thermogenics, chek the Lipo6 Black, OxyElite Pro, or OxyElite Pro+AlphaT2 and Erase combo. Superb products.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dawun View Post
    I was drink both many times,the Nitro Isolate65 Pro Series, and the ISO-100... The Nitro is a little dense,but the ISO-100 is light,both great products. Yea Isolates are faster acting proteins, thn whey concentrate. For detailed definition the isolate is the right choice.

But for the thermogenics, chek the Lipo6 Black, OxyElite Pro, or OxyElite Pro+AlphaT2 and Erase combo. Superb products.
    wow i just read from lipo 6 black and I think I'll go for it... anyway, is it stronger (in effects related) oxyelite or lipo6? thanks!