• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winny tabs as kicker?

Lou Stool

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
T-Minus about 1 month till my first cycle.

Which...after very persuasive arguments from the good guys on this board, will be Test E 400 mg / week. I know 500 is the standard but I want to be extra careful.

Anyway, I was going to do D-Bol as a kicker and winny as finisher (small doses for each and will be wk 1-3 and then last 3 weeks), BUT:

Can I use winny as a kicker AND finisher? I know it won't give as much strength gains but it seems like it will give less sides i.e. bloating, and (not sure about this one) less acne.

Since winny doesn't take a few weeks or even 5+ weeks to really kick in, won't it serve its purpose of the kickstart, which is to help the person make gains while waiting for the long esters to kick in???

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Super Dmz > Winny. I'd "test only" it this run chief. Read a lot more of the stickies in the Anabolic Zone.

Edit: Winny solidifies gains during the tail end of a cycle. your bf has to be low though for anything visible. dmz would be a much better kickstart than winny.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree. Im doing 750mg test-c and 400mg tren-e with d-bol(60mg) first 4 weeks, 750 test-c w/ 300mg tren-ace next 4, last four weeks 500mg test-c 300mg tren-ace/week with 60-80mg winny(ED)trim the fat at the end

Super Dmz > Winny. I'd "test only" it this run chief. Read a lot more of the stickies in the Anabolic Zone.

Edit: Winny solidifies gains during the tail end of a cycle. your bf has to be low though for anything visible. dmz would be a much better kickstart than winny.
What he said. Winny is great for tightening/hardening in the end of a cycle. IMO a waste in the beginning. You want a size/strength monster as a kicker. Anadrol, M1t, Mdrol, Super DMZ, Tren, Dbol, etc.

Back