• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

sustanon 250 cycle help

craigguy77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 28 5'11 178 lbs..... Im looking into cyclin sustanon 250 for eights Weeks.....250 x 2 (so tpp a week and my job is extremly physical and I have good gym sets going for thrre months..... What is a sustanon only cycle with water blocker and novl going to yeild for someone my size with good genetics.....

My plan
M sus 250iu chest
T bicep traps
W legs back....cardio
Th sus 250 rest......
F abs arms.......3 mile walk 1 mile run

What should I watch for and any suggestions...
I ask openly for help cuz this is my first ever cycle w any aas ever.....and I hear you get your best gains the first cycle....... Thank you

Dear god.

What's a water blocker?

Lol probably means an AI to manage the bloat.

I am 28 5'11 178 lbs..... Im looking into cyclin sustanon 250 for eights Weeks.....250 x 2 (so tpp a week and my job is extremly physical and I have good gym sets going for thrre months..... What is a sustanon only cycle with water blocker and novl going to yeild for someone my size with good genetics.....

My plan
M sus 250iu chest
T bicep traps
W legs back....cardio
Th sus 250 rest......
F abs arms.......3 mile walk 1 mile run

What should I watch for and any suggestions...
I ask openly for help cuz this is my first ever cycle w any aas ever.....and I hear you get your best gains the first cycle....... Thank you

The best suggestion you're going to get from anybody on this forum is going to be do some serious research because you my friend are certainly not ready for AAS.

Back