• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Free Testosterone High 219.8

sgk55135

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just got my test results back and was wondering if you guys could enlighten me with your wisdom. Stats are below.

Testosterone Total - 671
Testosterone Free - 219.8
Estradiol - 38

I have been on TRT for about 2 years at 150mg per week and have routine blood work. I had my doc check estrogen levels since I was not feeling as young and spri as I did when I started. She said she is concerned with my free test levels. Can someone explain what causes this?

Injections and no HCG. Below are the rest of the results

Albumin - 4.4
Globulin - 2.0
Ratio - 2.2

I don't see SHBG and I'm not sure what that means.

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin

If your doc was concerned your Free T was too high, she would have tested it. This number has a direct relationship with free t.

Sex hormone-binding globulin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2 years of T and nothing else would cause a hormone cascade. I'd get this tested, along with DHT, DHEA DHEA/S, cortisol, and seriously consider adding HCG. How's your thyroid function? Is your body fat % healthy?

estradiol is a bit high.. should be under 30. that could be why you arent feeling 100%. .25 mg of arimadex should help.. once or twice er week. high estradiol can kill libido even if test is high.

Sounds good but what do you think may be causing the high free test? Any thoughts on that

Sounds good but what do you think may be causing the high free test? Any thoughts on that

Honestly, I think that's a lab error. With a albumin of 4.4 and a TT of 671, I don't know how you could get that high of a free reading. Unless they put the bio-available number in the free column. If that's the case, it's not a high reading, but a low one. Get it retested and ask for SHBG, and for a better picture, the other tests I mentioned above. If your doctor isn't leading you down this road, you need a new one.

E2 is a little high, but not a big concern if you don't have other symptoms. Like the other poster mentioned, a little adex will bring that down.

On a side note, you really should consider doing something about your diet, your cholesterol is... um, not good.

gotcha! Yeah the cholesterol is a work in progress. My diet was about as good as it could get leading up to this test so the doc increased my crestor script. I don't think my doc completely understands the whole T replacement. I had to ask her to even test the E2. Which was a long drawn out discussion. The problem is finding a new one that accepts insurance in my area.

IML Gear Cream!
Having a doc that doesn't completely understand TRT is not a bad thing. She's probably pretty gullible. You could drop your test dose and convince her you're not responding as well as you once were, and convince her to give you a higher dose... HCG, DHEA, and adex are commonly available, and cheap. You could self run your program, and just use her for a 200 mg per week test script.

On your last blood draw, how long since last injection? Do you inject weekly?

So, tell us more about you. Height, weight, estimate your bf. Training, diet, supplements...

If you don't want to do this in the open, send me a pm.

Back