• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question on Rapid Weight-loss & Muscle-building (Questions On Andriol & HGH as well)

b1ggjoe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Question on Rapid Weight-loss & Muscle-building (Questions On Andriol & HGH as well)

Hey Guys,

I'm completely brand-new to this website, so please don't thrash me too hard...LOL.

Here goes:

I'm 5'9 about 275lbs and about a 28% BF....I know...I blew up!

I used to be a Joe Weider Amino-Acid Pill popper back in the mid 90s...then Max Muscle/EAS die-hard back in the day. I'm brand-new to stacking of any kind of AAS.

My goal is to 'jump start' my training with intense jump-rope and lifting to shed-fat and put on muscle.

Here's the thing...

I've heard the debates regarding cardio vs. too much cardio...focus on muscle building and quality of sleep.

I also now have a 'source' where I can get Andriol (Taken Oraly).

Any recommendations/suggestions at all? Just to start-off my training...what do you all recommend? Should I take Andriol and if so how much dosage/frequency and etc?

I was also curious about HGH...since I can purchase this as well??

Thank you in advance!!

BJ.

Andriol is not a cost effective option. Dosing is not stable and it just not worth the expense.

That being said, with your current stats, you should not even consider using AAS of any kind.

You need to focus on diet and training. Post up your diet and routine in the dedicated forum and you will receive great assistance.

Train your ass off and get the bf % below 15.

^^^Agreed! Now I'm not a big propionate on " you have to be at this or that percent body fat" to start a cycle, but you are a little big brother. Start your program drug free, hit the gym, watch your diet, do your cardio. If you need help on diet and training, post up your questions in those forums just like KUVinny said. There are plenty of very knowledgable people who can help.

At 28% bf u are well prone to gyno. You don't need the gears yet.

Thank you everyone!!!!! Ok got it, so I will stick to hard-ass training and diet, along with cardio. I was asking this too...because I do a lot of work for different individuals and many times, we use the 'barter system'. So that said, if I needed to I can get my hands on some HGH and Andriol for no $$ out of pocket.

Thanks again!!

BJ

Thank you everyone!!!!! Ok got it, so I will stick to hard-ass training and diet, along with cardio. I was asking this too...because I do a lot of work for different individuals and many times, we use the 'barter system'. So that said, if I needed to I can get my hands on some HGH and Andriol for no $$ out of pocket.

Thanks again!!

BJ

tell them you want to be payed in lean meats and veggies.

Hey Everyone,

OK, one more thing...LOL:

- I'm being told that I can basically get 'Humatrope GH' and Cytomel for free, pretty much as much as I want.

Soooo....that said...along with training hard, changing my diet and etc., can any of this help me??

Just thought I would ask! :)

Thanks!!

JE

Depends how badly you want to be tanned and jerked.

I woke up one day and would give my left nut to be the biggest and the baddest..... 1 year into my goal and realized it's alot tougher then one would think.... Alot of changes because their is alot of Bullshit on the internet..... Make your own prints in the sand.

Back