• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2nd Cycle

MULCH63

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I realize I'm only into my 1st cycle 3 weeks (Test C 500/wk) but I'm a planner. While the cash is here I want to have stock on hand for later. Plus while the wife is consenting ...LOL

Anyway, what would be a good cycle to run in fall ? I don't want anything crazy I lean towards conservative. I'm thinking D-bol out and Tren sounds crazy.

Test with something .... EQ, Winney..???? Want to keep the risks and sides down.

Stats:48, 190, lifting 15/20 years great shape body fat no clue but not fluffy at all.

Thanks guys.

Why is dbol out? What is your reason? I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, just curious about your view.

What would your goals be for the cycle? And how long would you run it? That is what will determine which compounds fit best.

I would wait to see how well you do with the test alone....

If you gain extremely well, I would do test again and add D-Bol first 4 weeks.

Whats your reasoning behind the no dbol?

I would wait to see how well you do with the test alone....

If you gain extremely well, I would do test again and add D-Bol first 4 weeks.

Whats your reasoning behind the no dbol?

It seems Dbol is mostly water and very toxic....NO?

[What would your goals be for the cycle? And how long would you run it? That is what will determine which compounds fit best.[/QUOTE]

My goal to add a a little more size and feel great. I get affraid Dbol will make me look and feel fat, bloated and high blood pressure. IMHO:hmmm:

Dbol is a great way to kick start a cycle and you will get water (and a little flushed looking) but your strengh will be way up. BUT with that said don't worry about the watery puffy look because it will fade away once you get off the dbol. I don't know if I'd do Dbol and Tren at the same time- that's alot goin' on IMO.

Back