• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help with deit requirements

akadon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Keep in mind that I'm still very new to this... I'm trying to plan out my dietary requirements, and want to create a meal plan. I'm currently 32, around 5'5, 140lb. My goal is to bulk. I beleive that my maintenance cals are approx 2112. Broken down I figured I should be eating 90g/360cals protein, 288g/1152cals of carbs, and 67g/600cals of healthy fats to stay at my present weight. To gain a pound per week, I've read that I should consume 500 more cals over maintenance. Should the extra cals be all carbs? How should I break it down?

Last edited:
Keep in mind that I'm still very new to this... I'm trying to plan out my dietary requirements, and want to create a meal plan. I'm currently 32, around 5'5, 140lb. My goal is to bulk. I beleive that my maintenance cals are approx 2112. Broken down I figured I should be eating 90g/360cals protein, 288g/1152cals of carbs, and 67g/600cals of healthy fats to stay at my present weight. To gain a pound per week, I've read that I should consume 500 more cals over maintenance. Should the extra cals be all carbs? How should I break it down?

I'd add it as 1/2 carbs,1/2 fat(healthy/complex)mainly around w/o's but how/whatever is easier for you.Remember carbs are protein sparing so really no need to add protein.The fats will help with t-level and strengh

Thanks for the advice, and for being the only one who took the time to help out..

A general rule to follow is 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of lbm. .5 grams of fat per lb of lbm. the rest is filled in with carbs to make up the calories. If you're not gaining after putting yourself in a 500 calorie excess, then you need to eat more, preferably more fat and protein provided you have enough carbs to train hard.

Back