• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Got Watson this time

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I went to fill my script and they were out of the 1ml paddocks I got last time so they gave me 10ml of Watson Test Cyp.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331937428.835698.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331937428.835698.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 68
you lucky fuckers.

Cruise on some other stuff and save your watson to blast yourself to the moon! Or send it to me..... :hmmm:

you lucky fuckers.
I was once the luckiest fucker on the planet! A couple of years ago, my medical insurance switched home delivery services. I had to have my doc send in a new script for a 3 month supply. It called for the standard 200mg every 2 weeks of test cyp, so at best they were to supply 1400mg every 12 weeks.

SO what did I get? THREE 2000mg vials of Watson test cyp, and refill date was 9 weeks after order was placed..... and my co-pay was only $25! Of course some one didn't do their math correctly, and I figured they would discover their mistake once I refilled the script. I ordered the refill, and guess what? They sent me three 2000mg vials AGAIN, and it continued like that for over a year! But alas, I was laid off from my job and eventually had to switch to a different insurance provider... so the dream set up came to an end :(

I also have Watson for my TRT but have yet to crack it open...

I might use it for my next blast... :thinking:

One Day ...... :wait:

Back