• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Progress Pics!

indrox1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well Im pretty busy so I really dont have time to post up a log but I can put up some progress pics and a short summary of training. This is the best forum! I would like to thank everyone in here who has helped me with advice and all the great info Ive gotten from you guys. Ive gone from a soft 242lbs to a bit harder looking 226lbs since Jan. Just by cleaning up my diet and doing the work in the gym. Oh and 2 day a week HITT training.

This week strength has went up quite a bit even though im losing fat. New one for me. Hit personal bests on quite a few lifts! For instance:

Chest - Incline Barbell Press 315 x 8
Back - Bent Over Row 275 x 10
Legs - Squats 405 x 10

Im not even on my cutting cycle yet!
Thanks again

Look real strong bro-keep it up-Thanks-OD

Well Im pretty busy so I really dont have time to post up a log but I can put up some progress pics and a short summary of training. This is the best forum! I would like to thank everyone in here who has helped me with advice and all the great info Ive gotten from you guys. Ive gone from a soft 242lbs to a bit harder looking 226lbs since Jan. Just by cleaning up my diet and doing the work in the gym. Oh and 2 day a week HITT training.

This week strength has went up quite a bit even though im losing fat. New one for me. Hit personal bests on quite a few lifts! For instance:

Chest - Incline Barbell Press 315 x 8
Back - Bent Over Row 275 x 10
Legs - Squats 405 x 10

Im not even on my cutting cycle yet!
Thanks again
Damm bro! Killing it for sure!!! shit i want a 315 flat for 1 rep! LOL

look good for sure keep it up!:winkfinger:

Z Gear will help you get JACKED!!!:winkfinger:

You look great

Thanks fellas. I am cruising on some Z Sustanon at the moment. Getting ready for my cut cycle which will consist of:
Week
1-10 Prop 400mg per week
1-10 Tren 400mg per week
1-12 Masteron 400mg per week
10-12 Winny 50 mg ed
HGH Z- Blue Tops ed 3-5iu (if funds are right)
HCG 500iu per week
Nolva as needed

Feel free to tweak my cycle.

Looking good!

Very cool brother!

All I can say is wow!!!! That`s great bro. I can`t imagine what a cut cycle will do to improve it. You`ll be truly shredded at 230 with that cycle!!!!!!!!

Well I want to compete as a light-heavyweight. Starts at 176.4 up to 198.4lbs. Ide like to be at that upper end at 196 to 198. If I cant make that weight then I will go in as a small heavyweight around 200lbs or so. We will see the closer I get to 200. I gota a ton of training and diet to do yet. Keep you posted. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks again

All I can say is wow!!!! That`s great bro. I can`t imagine what a cut cycle will do to improve it. You`ll be truly shredded at 230 with that cycle!!!!!!!!

You think? Shit Im under the impression I gota go below 200lbs to get shredded. Thanks bro

What are you taking bro?

What are you taking bro?

I am cruising on some Z Sustanon at the moment. Getting ready for my cut cycle which will consist of:
Week
1-10 Prop 400mg per week
1-10 Tren 400mg per week
1-12 Masteron 400mg per week
10-12 Winny 50 mg ed
HGH Z- Blue Tops ed 3-5iu (if funds are right)
HCG 500iu per week
Nolva as needed

Feel free to tweak my cycle.

Back