• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IP HGH testing procedure and results

exphys88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have now tested 3 different types of HGH and wanted to share each result in detail.

I mixed each type of hgh with the standard protocol of gently adding bac water to each vial, preventing the breakdown of the hgh, making the readings reliable.

Each time, I waited 3.5 hours before having my blood drawn for the serum hgh test.

The clinical research done on HGH has determined that an injection of 8 iu elicits a serum level of between 15-20 ng/mL, which peaks between 3-4 hours post injection. The research across the boards has determined that 10 iu's of pharm grade elicits serum levels in the 30's, and very consistently.

The 3 that were tested by myself were IP's Nipertropins, IP's Yellow tops, and IP's Gray tops. Listed below you can see my results and see that both the Nipertropins and Gray tops were completely bunk, and the Yellow tops were under-dosed.

12/2/2011-5 iu, 3.5 hours, IP nipertropins,<.1 ng/mL gh serum-FAIL

12/9/2011-8 iu, 3.5 hours, IP yellow tops, 8.3 ng/mL gh serum-FAIL, underdosed

3/14/2012-10 iu, 3.5 hours, IP gray tops, <.1 ng/mL gh serum-FAIL

Attachments

• nipertropins.JPG
    nipertropins.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 69
  • yellow tops.JPG
    yellow tops.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 56
  • gray tops.JPG
    gray tops.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Can you post the CPT# for this test, and should it be done fasted?

This is with 8 iu's HGH

Figure 1.

Mean hGH (± SD) serum concentration vs time profiles following subcutaneous administration of 2.92 mg rhGH/subject using either the cool.click??? 2 device or standard syringe with needle.
Brearley et al. BMC Clinical Pharmacology 2007 7:10 doi:10.1186/1472-6904-7-10
Download authors' original image

I have now tested 3 different types of HGH and wanted to share each result in detail.

I mixed each type of hgh with the standard protocol of gently adding bac water to each vial, preventing the breakdown of the hgh, making the readings reliable.

Each time, I waited 3.5 hours before having my blood drawn for the serum hgh test.

The clinical research done on HGH has determined that an injection of 8 iu elicits a serum level of between 15-20 ng/mL, which peaks between 3-4 hours post injection. The research across the boards has determined that 10 iu's of pharm grade elicits serum levels in the 30's, and very consistently.

The 3 that were tested by myself were IP's Nipertropins, IP's Yellow tops, and IP's Gray tops. Listed below you can see my results and see that both the Nipertropins and Gray tops were completely bunk, and the Yellow tops were under-dosed.

12/2/2011-5 iu, 3.5 hours, IP nipertropins,<.1 ng/mL gh serum-FAIL

12/9/2011-8 iu, 3.5 hours, IP yellow tops, 8.3 ng/mL gh serum-FAIL, underdosed

3/14/2012-10 iu, 3.5 hours, IP gray tops, <.1 ng/mL gh serum-FAIL

Thank you for posting your testing all in one post brother. This makes following the results much easier.

Thank you for posting your testing all in one post brother. This makes following the results much easier.

thank you for the opportunity.

Ugh....this is why I don't mess with gens and stick to my Sero, it's always a fuckn gamble. Thanks for sharing bro, much appreciated!!

/V

IML Gear Cream!
I'm interested in what ip has to say about this. I'm sure that tons of people got bunk hgh.

Here are pics of the vials, to add to the validity of this thread. I no longer have the nipertropins, but I still have the pic with my labs from my niper log.

Attachments

• vial pic.jpg
    vial pic.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Here are the pics from my niper log with my labs from them.

Attachments

• nipers and labs.jpg
    nipers and labs.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 79
I'm interested in what ip has to say about this. I'm sure that tons of people got bunk hgh.

He put out a special statment about his grays. He basically said that his form of hgh does not show up on serum hgh tests, but it's good.

He put out a special statment about his grays. He basically said that his form of hgh does not show up on serum hgh tests, but it's good.

Wtf is that supposed to mean? His form of hgh? if it's legit, how can it not show up on hgh serum test.

What a complete load of Bullshit.

^ this

What a complete load of Bullshit.

heavy and ex....i would be glad to re-post up my labs and pics of my hygetropin by IP results and my novotropin results if you think we can keep this thread going ....this is what we tried to do at OLM and they made it a sticky and we could post no more...

snake

IML Gear Cream!
Fuckin joke! 191aa is 191aa. "His form"??? :jerkit:

/V

Yeah, he's hilarious. When his nipertropins came out, he claimed that they were manually filled and had so much gh in them that you could only safely inject 1 iu or you'll go into insulin shock. There was absolutely no gh in them.

heavy and ex....i would be glad to re-post up my labs and pics of my hygetropin by IP results and my novotropin results if you think we can keep this thread going ....this is what we tried to do at OLM and they made it a sticky and we could post no more...

snake
I would prefer you start your own thread.

We may be building a new sub forum soon and I can move all the blood testing threads into the new forum when its built brother.

Good info here. Lot of bunk gh out there.

I would prefer you start your own thread.

We may be building a new sub forum soon and I can move all the blood testing threads into the new forum when its built brother.

Best idea ever?

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

I personally know one guy who turned pro at the nationals last year and the only gh he has usedvfor the last 2 years was ip yellow tops and he continues to use them now. He is getting ready for his first pro show which he will do in 2013. I dont believe all the bs on the internet. I take and if I like it I buy more if I dont like it then I dont. Not saying anyone did but any test result can be altered or completley faked. Make your own judgements on what works for you and what does not. Everyones bodies are different. Bodybuilding is about trial and error. What works for someone else might not work for you and vise versa. If that was not true then everyone would be taking the same stuff and all look alike.

I personally know one guy who turned pro at the nationals last year and the only gh he has usedvfor the last 2 years was ip yellow tops and he continues to use them now. He is getting ready for his first pro show which he will do in 2013. I dont believe all the bs on the internet. I take and if I like it I buy more if I dont like it then I dont. Not saying anyone did but any test result can be altered or completley faked. Make your own judgements on what works for you and what does not. Everyones bodies are different. Bodybuilding is about trial and error. What works for someone else might not work for you and vise versa. If that was not true then everyone would be taking the same stuff and all look alike.

What? Say what you want, I'll trust the lab results.

You make good points. Hopefully we can get a lot of guys performing the same tests using the same procedures and don't have to base it off of a couple guys. The yellows do contain hgh, just not at the amount they should. So, someone could definitely see some benefit, especially if injecting more than 5 iu/day.

What? Say what you want, I'll trust the lab results.

You do that. I will stick with personal experience when it comes to what works for me. I could post a fake lab test to prove my point but I wont because I dont need to prove a point. I have been bodybuilding for years and again the best advice I can give is the best advice that has been given to me. Stick with what works for you.

This is why we need more testers. If 30 guys test a product and 25 post negative results and 5 post positive, it's a good chance that the product is bunk or most of the batches are bunk. Especially if some of the guys are known to be honest and reputable members.

under dosed an staight up bunk gear out of china is not really news to any one that aint a noob.i do thank you gentlemen for posting legit results.an not sweepin it under the table.thank you!

Back