• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm Jerking it to Gymnastics on NBC

justhav2p

Sticks Dick in Holes
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The girls gymnastics FYI.

Does that make me a creep?

shawn-johnson.jpg

just realized these girls are 15 and under,...

Just threw up in my mouth,...

Please excuse this thread, I am not a predator, just a rapist.

I love Saun Johnson.. or h/w her name is spelled

There are a bunch of hotties...........

Heres an athlete of age........
allison-handships.jpg
allison_stokke_03.jpg
allison_stokke_04.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
I never miss college volleyball on espn: the tight pants on there asses and packages...oh...I...meant...cameltoe... Shit

Stop this ...My Test Prop is kicking in and I'm gonna jerk to everything I see right now.......

My test kicked in last night,... I had a house party for St. Paddy's Day... I was so horny I grabbed at a random girl and got busted by my women. She gave me a black eye, then I made her pussy black and blue all night and this morning

My test kicked in last night,... I had a house party for St. Paddy's Day... I was so horny I grabbed at a random girl and got busted by my women. She gave me a black eye, then I made her pussy black and blue all night and this morning

Yep......Good to see you got clipped by ur chick and still were able to destroy the pune. :winkfinger:

shawn-johnson.jpg

Yeah...you're a pedophile. When gymnastic is over why dont you tune into Sesame Street. Barely legal thread is one thing. But you just admitted that you are checking out 12 year olds. Fucking freak.

Shit just got real :paddle:

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah...you're a pedophile. When gymnastic is over why dont you tune into Sesame Street. Barely legal thread is one thing. But you just admitted that you are checking out 12 year olds. Fucking freak.

A man was having sex with his girlfriend. Afterward, she turned to him and said, "You know, I hear that they call you a pedophile." To which he replied, "Pedophile? That's an awfully big word for an eight year old."

time to put the gloves on

shawn-johnson.jpg

Dude, look at the pic you posted. You dont even post that much, but you felt the need to post that. Then say youre jerking off to it. Then you say your not a pedophile, just a rapist. Thats funny? Anything goes or not, thats fucked up. Freak.

Kinda weird those girls miss their periods because of how phycially demanding their actiivities are.

Back