• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Congrats exphys!!

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Congrats on the new position in the new section. Couldn't have picked a better guy.

Congrats on the new position in the new section. Couldn't have picked a better guy.
Thanks, that means a lot coming from you.

More truthful words have never been uttered!

I'm very pleased ex88 has decided to lead this section. Very good guy who reports unbiased data and is willing to perform testing himself.

We hope this section will encourage the advertisers to improve quality control. We believe the advertisers should be transparent about their problems and then immediately fix them if there are any issues.

Congrats exphys88-excellent choice for new mod position.

:adore:
wow, nice words from big names here. Thanks!

Congrats bro. I`m sure you`ll fit right in.

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats!!! This is, and will be a great section.

Again Congrats E!

this gonna be a great section...

Hey heavy I have a very serious question for you regarding your previous post. I believe other people will wonder the same thing.

I agree that this should make sponsors take more responsibility. But what if we have an situation where we, the members, find that a sponsor is selling bunk products and/or they have a history of selling under dosed/bunk gear/gh/serms/ai's..etc? Will these sponsors be held accountable for their products?

It's one thing to have a forum about testing, but it's another thing when the members test products and get bad results. I think this forum might stir up a LOT of shit. It's nice to see a board actually care about the quality of their sponsors and open up a section that promotes free speech on quality.

Congrats brotha! :thumb:

Hey heavy I have a very serious question for you regarding your previous post. I believe other people will wonder the same thing.

I agree that this should make sponsors take more responsibility. But what if we have an situation where we, the members, find that a sponsor is selling bunk products and/or they have a history of selling under dosed/bunk gear/gh/serms/ai's..etc? Will these sponsors be held accountable for their products?

It's one thing to have a forum about testing, but it's another thing when the members test products and get bad results. I think this forum might stir up a LOT of shit. It's nice to see a board actually care about the quality of their sponsors and open up a section that promotes free speech on quality.

Good points. I would think that this process would either force that sponsor to clean up their act, or they're lack of business from bad results would basically drive them away.

congrats! should I post my labs from my pfizer depo-testosterone? lol.

Congrats exphys! This is a great turn of events :clapping:. Excellent to see someone else with a science-type background leading a section about purity/potency. I foresee this becoming an important section here on the IM forums.

Well done to Prince, Heavy, and anyone else who made the call to pick exphys; you made a good decision!

It doesn't hurt to have a pharm grade comparison. Especially if you know the time of injection in regards to labs being drawn.

IML Gear Cream!

YES. Tests on the human grade stuff is just as important - it gives us a standard to test UGLs and other suppliers against.

Especially if it's the 200mg/mL version (instead of the 100mg/mL), that would make for great comparison to UGLs.

Tonight I spent my evening with Prince (Rob) and Gena eating out and then later at their house. We talked about this new forum and its implications. On the net many admin/mods will censor poor results from advertisers products. We see threads being deleted or locked down on other sites. I told Rob how excited I was to have this forum. I decided to create this forum to protect our members and hold our advertisers accountable. Rob commented that this might run off advertisers but then he quickly added that he does not care. WE want our members to get what they pay for. WE want you guys to see and post the truth. WE will not censor the truth. Some reps will lie and deceive to make a quick sale but WE will not. This forum has immense potential to change the market not just here but all over the net. HGH serum testing is a game changer. No more BS. WE can verify HGH with one pin. The advertisers WILL improve quality control or their businesses will die. Vets and mods that post in this forum will now help everyone that deserve quality products to get them.

As far as I know no other site has a entire forum devoted to lab testing on the net. I'm proud to be the man that has made this forum possible. I'm proud that we have a mod (exphys88) that will insure this forum stays on track. I'm proud we have members that will contribute here. We may have a few bumps in the road but at the end of the day we will have done our best to improve quality control from advertisers. And most of all I'm proud that we have an owner that allows this type of accountability and transparency. Rob is a man of integrity and honesty and I am proud to serve him.

Tonight I spent my evening with Prince (Rob) and Gena eating out and then later at their house. We talked about this new forum and its implications. On the net many admin/mods will censor poor results from advertisers products. We see threads being deleted or locked down on other sites. I told Rob how excited I was to have this forum. I decided to create this forum to protect our members and hold our advertisers accountable. Rob commented that this might run off advertisers but then he quickly added that he does not care. WE want our members to get what they pay for. WE want you guys to see and post the truth. WE will not censor the truth. Some reps will lie and deceive to make a quick sale but WE will not. This forum has immense potential to change the market not just here but all over the net. HGH serum testing is a game changer. No more BS. WE can verify HGH with one pin. The advertisers WILL improve quality control or their businesses will die. Vets and mods that post in this forum will now help everyone that deserve quality products to get them.

As far as I know no other site has a entire forum devoted to lab testing on the net. I'm proud to be the man that has made this forum possible. I'm proud that we have a mod (exphys88) that will insure this forum stays on track. I'm proud we have members that will contribute here. We may have a few bumps in the road but at the end of the day we will have done our best to improve quality control from advertisers. And most of all I'm proud that we have an owner that allows this type of accountability and transparency. Rob is a man of integrity and honesty and I am proud to serve him.

Wow, I can't express how much respect I have for you guys. I'm humbled and honored to be a part of this.
I agree that there will be some issues and/or discrepancies along the way, but in the end we'll be able to work them out and we're going to know that the sponsors here are the best around. The sponsors who have terrible quality control simply won't survive.

Again, I'd like to thank Prince and Heavy for this forum. I will remain loyal to Ironmag.

Thank you for the reply heavy. That's exactly what I was wanting to hear. I hope this forum is always moderated by the words you just spoke. It does have the ability to be a huge game changer, not just on here, but across our entire market. I think this will draw in more members from all across the web. This is a very serious topic and members deserve to know the lab results of the compounds that they are using. We just need to be careful and provide some anonymity for the testers posting. I know I will contribute with lab work every chance I get. I hope that other people make the minimal investment to protect themselves, and now because of this, help everyone else out in the process.

I have a few ideas to run across you and exphys. Be expecting a PM.

I wonder in the short term if we see some relabeling of bunk GH. All of a sudden everyone will be selling rips and novos.

Amen. This is a brilliant move. We may not see it now, but the whole market is destined to change, when the consumer is introducing a level of accountability. Manufacturers are being held responsible for what they're selling.

This will also bring in a lot of new members!

I've got a lot of suggestions for making this the best resource at there; when I have time I'll PM some to heavy and exphys (and anyone else?) to see what y'all think. I'd love to see this section blossom into THE place on the internet for information of it's kind, and I'd like to be a part of it.

I wonder in the short term if we see some relabeling of bunk GH. All of a sudden everyone will be selling rips and novos.

Probably, I'm just going to test each batch I get.

Hopefully not, but, most likely. Then people will be questioning them as well.

From what i've seen, it's all about your supplier. Trust in them and you are g2g. But for me it's hard to build my trust.

Back