• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nature's Own Reduced Carb Bread--Premium Wheat

Fit~SingingGal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can't tolerate starches or sugars or Carbs and have lost my weight my strictly cutting that out, and because I've missed bread so much, I found this new kind at the store the other day and thought I'd try it since there are only seven grams of carbs per slice, two grams of soy protein per slice, it's premium wheat-bromate free-and tastes pretty damn good. Is this too good to be true? OR should I stay away from this as well? Dr. Pain? Here we go again

:eek:

OH...and I only have two slices, in the morning....with egg whites

My uncles friend works for atkins and she sent down new atkins bread you dont have to make it its a full loaf low carb and has soy protien. I tell you it wasn't bad at all i dont know if its out in stores yet but it will be soon the only other thing is you have to keep it in the freezer.

SG...don't be so Fat phobic (we talked about that so many times :finger:....make French toast...add a yolk...lol

No, I don't know that one, we sell Atkins in Country White and Rye, Synergie (now called Better Bread) in Wheat, Cinnamon Raisan and Rye, and an Ezekial Type from Food for Life...all 3 to7 carbs per slice...and of course Bagels! :D

Those are premade...we also have Ketogenic's White and Golden Wheat; Atkins, white, rye and sourdough; and Carbolite white in mixes....crap that's a lot bread! :lol: :)

....plus Cheesecake and a lot of muffin/cookie mixes, but those don't count :laugh:

DP

Back