• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

whos next?

Im not awfully popular in here, but I'd do it.

i had little wing in mind but havent seen her

Why not start a thread called "little wing interview" instead of hoping the person you already decided you want would volunteer?

i had little wing in mind but havent seen her
Her mom only had three weeks to live two weeks ago...

I'm sure she's with her mother in her time of need..

I think little wing will do it. She's a pretty good sport.

IML Gear Cream!
Well when you have me in mind just ask, that way i dont volenteer and have to suffer the shame that Hoyle suffered.....

Well when you have me in mind just ask, that way i dont volenteer and have to suffer the shame that Hoyle suffered.....

Seriously, dude was harsh huh?

Yea but overlook KOS he's been pissy ever since the mod job for AG went to SFW.... the chap means well, he just demands no nonsense in AG ...

Ah, I don't take this too seriously, I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to learn and blow off some steam.

Ah, I don't take this too seriously, I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to learn and blow off some steam.

if you had a dick you could jackoff...

if you had a dick you could jackoff...
What a profound statement. Hard to believe a statement so void of wit or intelligence could come from an obvious scholar like yourself.

sure...long as someone puts real work into it and takes it half serious i will answer any question with 100% honesty

I think both bigmoe and hoyle should do it.

Has to be an older member, the guys and gals who were members here at least 5 years ago, like min0 lee, DOMS, LAM...ect.

Has to be an older member, the guys and gals who were members here at least 5 years ago, like min0 lee, DOMS, LAM...ect.

Doms will definitely be interesting. He's one of my favorite posters. I have never seen him lose an argument plus he's a little racist, win win.

Gfr, I'd like to see you interviewed as well. I enjoy your brutal honesty with noobs.

Back