• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IP hygetropin labs with pics

snakeskinz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
alright i have posted these before but with this new forum ex asked if i would again....
IP hyge's
tested out at 6.
not very impressive but there is GH in them...these may be the best IP has to offer?

injected 8 iu sub-q....am and blood drawn 3 1/2 hours later

Attachments

• img085.jpg
    img085.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 108
  • shoes 007.JPG
    shoes 007.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
post the iu you injected and also the time interval between blood draw

Hey in all the other posts I have read the protocol was 10iu IM then 3-31/2 later blood test.. and also some qoutes that IM may up to double serum level.. Maybe we should look at this again? I have yellows and hyge coming from IP when they arrive I'm down to get a test as well.

Sub q levels can be more variable than IM and IM injects typically give higher readings.

2 sponsors are still carrying them because their customers are buying it and asking them specifically to carry it.

Hey in all the other posts I have read the protocol was 10iu IM then 3-31/2 later blood test.. and also some qoutes that IM may up to double serum level.. Maybe we should look at this again? I have yellows and hyge coming from IP when they arrive I'm down to get a test as well.

good idea bro the more testing the better ...testing should become normal protocol for anyone spending hundreds on gear..... at the time i did this test i wasnt aware IM was better or nessesary....i see it is the norm for HGH testing now....the test does reveal there is HGH in the kit just not as much as it should be

snake

I cant believe people are still buying GH from IP.

I know what you're saying, but It is kind of IP or nothing unless you know somebody. I don't see any HGH source angels flying around in good old missouri asking me if I'd like to get some rip or novos.. It takes a lot of work to get them unless you want to risk your hard earned money or get shook 50 times like a noob. So for me its worth having half-ass growth at least until something else comes up. Some of the best places I have seen are all private now.

The yellows are the only ones that actually have hgh in them

Yeah I saw their lab results they were not great. It is what it is though

IML Gear Cream!
Well maybe you will get lucky and get half as growth. Snake got lucky and there was some GH in his hyge's but most of them do not. You can still find some sources selling decent GH that are not private. You just need to do some research.

Back