• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kigtropin

SFGiants

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
10 hour fast wake up pin 10iu then draw 3.5 hours later to be pissed off 2 days later

Kigs.jpg

As I reported before there where some busts in China,over the past few weeks there have been many arrests in China especially in Shanghai. The US put a lot of pressure on China to bust the factories who manufacture counterfeit drugs and non-approved drugs for human consumption on 12 OCTOBER 2011 they busted two pepide factorie in Shanghai

Main problem in China is that if someone sells a succesfull brand other copy them, actyally 3 guys are selling Hygetropin, one of them also sells Kigtropin (the good one) and he also sells the good hygetropin, next problem will be all of them will claim to be that exact man.
As I told before there where some busts in China , a main problem in China is that if someone sells a succesfull brand other copy them,actually 3 guys are selling Hygetropin, one of them also sells Kigtropin (the good one) and he also sells the good hygetropin, next problem will be all of them will claim to be that exact man and this is a main reason why there is so many fakes of GH.

Last edited:
FYI- There is no need to fast since you are injecting exogenous hgh. Well you hope you are.

can you post a pic of the kit and vial?

This shit sucks!

10 hour fast wake up pin 10iu then draw 3.5 hours later to be pissed off 2 days later

View attachment 42945
Damn Sf Giants thats horrible, sorry to hear that. Across the boards Kigtropins have done poorly could you tell me what batch number they were or is it too late cause thrown in garbage?

Anyone have info on this batch number? Thanks in advance. Got these from a very reputable private source and came from Hong Kong.

For the record my favorite HGH @ the moment is Rips.

Attachments

• random 017.jpg
    random 017.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 19
  • random 018.jpg
    random 018.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 19
Back